Aldi Flat Pack Cabinets

Aldi Flat Pack Cabinets

2.3

JunePerth, WA

Flat pack cabinets

We have purchased numerous flat pack cabinets over the past few years from Aldi. We have found the quality very good, never had any problem with them. They have been bedside cabinets, chest of drawers and just got the slimline storage drawers. Yes they take time to assemble but at the price of these slimline drawers they are very good. Price wise they are fantastic.
There was a little instruction book with it. Thank you Aldi

Purchased in May 2020 at Wanneroo for $69.99.

IyaG

IyaGSydney

Easy to build and good value for money

I purchased this 2 months ago from Aldi and it was very easy to build, very straight forward. The quality is pretty decent and it is value for the money.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
BUGBUYER

BUGBUYERHunter Region, NSW

These are made PERFECT so You can put together a PERFECT Cabinet

Living Storage Furniture Pieces

Find out how Aldi Flat Pack Cabinets compares to other Living Storage Furniture Pieces

See all Aldi Flat Pack Cabinets reviews

Kate A

Kate Aasked

How do I remove a drawer from a chest of drawers. It has metal rails on the outsides but no visible levers/ lock etc the bottom has fallen out if the drawer and I can’t get it out to fix it!!

June

Pull the drawer out as far as you can providing the base is not stopping you. Then tilt the drawer upwards and hopefully that will release the drawer to come out.

Emilie

Emilieasked

Aldi storage cupboard 14167 (laundry cupboard) came without instructions. Can anyone help?

June

No sorry, we didnt keep them. Often i attach them to my receipt, it didnt this time. Have you contacted Aldi and asked them. They may be able to help.
Sorry we cant help, good luck

ingydoo

ingydooasked

I purchased an Aldi Nordic Filing Cabinet Product number 59598 but I'm missing the instructions.

Can you please assist me to get a copy?

See all Aldi Flat Pack Cabinets questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives