See the Best Battery Whipper Snippers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

3.5
    GKMELBOURNE

Gardenline 36v Grass Trimmer

I initially brought this with the intention to try and return, as I believed that it would not be any good. 18 months later I still have it, as its proven its worth when used on well kept lawns. I use it once a fortnight and its takes around 20 to 30 minutes to trim my whole lawn.

GK

Sep 16, still going strong.

GK

Using it the other day, and the bottom shaft dropped out. Found that the screws had come a little loose. Simply put it back in and torqued up the screws. All screws were a little loose, so made a plan to test nip every six months.

David S
    David Sasked
    Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

How do I replace the cord on the Aldi cordless line trimmer

June
    June

If you can supply me with your email I can send you photos of instructions on how to do it.
    Also you can buy the Trimmer Line at Bunnings, you need 1.6mm. trimmer line.
    Hope this helps a bit.
    Kind Regards June.

Don G
    Don Gasked
    Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

Where can I find the line for the 20V Trimmer? In all local stores I has tried, they don's stock a line small for the holes in the line holder.

PIO
    PIO

I actually purchased two spools from Action Spares in Sydney. Think their number is 1800777137. I ordered two spools, which broke not long after purchase - both of them - but I'm giving it one more go. You can order the spool cover and the spool, or just the spool with the line if you don't need the cover. The little plastic bits that stick in the slot keep breaking. The part number for the 20V battery trimmer is 55392-4 for the Cover, and 55392 for the Spool. Hope this helps.
    I just phoned and reordered. Spoke with Kay this time. I rang the above number and they transferred me. Action Spares for Gardenline spares is 1800465070. They're in Smeaton Grange NSW. I ordered two spools, two covers and two springs. The postage has gone up since I ordered in May. It's now $15; that's why I ordered doublje.
    I found out that the reason mine was breaking was I wasn't hitting the silver spool feed button up and down directly with the trimmer going. If you don't do that that causes the spool catches to break.

Paul C.
    Paul C.asked
    Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

How do I perform Line replacement on Aldi Gardenline trimmer?
    Paul
    [Email Removed]

See all ALDI Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer

Compare all 4 ALDI Gardenline 20V Cordless Line Trimmer
    CategoryBattery Whipper SnippersBattery Whipper SnippersBattery Whipper SnippersBattery Whipper Snippers
    Price (RRP) $59.99$69.99$199.00$149.00
    Handle TypeLoop HandleLoop HandleLoop HandleLoop Handle
    Shaft TypeStraightStraightStraightStraight
    Power SourceBattery (Removable)Battery (Removable)Battery (Removable)Battery (Removable)
    Engine TypeLithium-Ion BatteryLithium-Ion BatteryLithium-Ion BatteryLithium-Ion Battery
    Voltage 20 V20 V20 V36 V
    • 11 Jan 2020
    • 16 Jan 2021
    • 15 Feb 2014
    • 22 Mar 2014
    Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)1 year(s)
    Release dateJan 2016Jan 2017Jan 2020