Chezapie

ChezapieSydney, NSW

Too heavy!!

This is no 'lightweight'. I thought this tool would be the answer to my needs, a motorised electric pruner (reducing petrol weight) with telescopic variable reach plus a section of the blade that could be angled for what I thought would be perfect to trim the top of a hedge from ground level. Not so, the 'angle' was wrong for a horizontal prune but above all else, the entire tool was much too heavy to even lift let alone operate, even my husband couldn't life it.
The concept
Too heavy

When working it works

When it works it does well, plenty of power and fairly light weight. However, it is a terror to get started. It takes a lot of effort. It cannot be stored with oiler in the chain oiler as it leaks. The pull starter breaks. Could be resolved if was easier to start.
Light weight and cuts well when started
Hard to start, pull start breaks, leaks from the chain oiler

Michael N.

Michael N.asked

Gardenline 50cc Chainsaw (Aug 2011-2015)

How do I remove the chain drive sprocket wheel to access and seal the panel screwed onto side of oil tank to stop the chain oil leaking out?

Suzanne

Suzanneasked

Gardenline 50cc Chainsaw (Aug 2011-2015)

Hi where can I buy the chains to suit this model can’t seem to find them anywhere. What is the part number please

Mouhannad

Mouhannadasked

Gardenline 50cc Chainsaw (Aug 2011-2015)

How to change the chainsaw? How to tighten the chain ? Any user manual for this chainsaw ?

Deb
Deb

When we tried our with no success initially, I noticed that the on symbol (I) was directly under the word STOP if you look closely. We put the switch the opposite way to which we had it and it started. The trouble is can’t remember which way we had the switch first. We’ll find out today. Also if you keep pressing the fuel bubble you may flood it, so let it rest a while before trying again.

See all ALDI Petrol Chainsaw questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Compare all 11 ALDI Petrol Chainsaw