I tryed to break it

I've tryed to destroy mine added s longer bar n chain used it on only large iron bark logs (1m+ round) n it's never missed a beat. Starts easy. Only complaint is it vibarates like a mofo n is thirsty af but what do u expect for 100 bucks.. the stihl saw has required more maintenance but I guess it is older

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Ray59
Ray59Newcastle

Yet To Let Me Down

Petrol Chainsaws

Find out how ALDI Gardenline 50cc Chainsaw (Aug 2011-2015) compares to other Petrol Chainsaws

Michael N.
Michael N.asked
Gardenline 50cc Chainsaw (Aug 2011-2015)

How do I remove the chain drive sprocket wheel to access and seal the panel screwed onto side of oil tank to stop the chain oil leaking out?

Suzanne
Suzanneasked
Gardenline 50cc Chainsaw (Aug 2011-2015)

Hi where can I buy the chains to suit this model can’t seem to find them anywhere. What is the part number please

Mouhannad
Mouhannadasked
Gardenline 50cc Chainsaw (Aug 2011-2015)

How to change the chainsaw? How to tighten the chain ? Any user manual for this chainsaw ?

Deb
Deb

When we tried our with no success initially, I noticed that the on symbol (I) was directly under the word STOP if you look closely. We put the switch the opposite way to which we had it and it started. The trouble is can’t remember which way we had the switch first. We’ll find out today. Also if you keep pressing the fuel bubble you may flood it, so let it rest a while before trying again.

See all ALDI Petrol Chainsaw questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Compare all 11 ALDI Petrol Chainsaw