A Bloody beauty.

I've had one now for well over a year and no problem with starting at all, I live in the country so use it often for fire wood and have cut big trees down with it never a moments trouble if ever it dies I'll buy another one no problem, and the chain sharpener I bought at the same time is also a beauty also no problem. and the oil leaking is a hazard with all chain saws Ive found over the years just sit them on a small drum and catch the oil to re-use.
Light easy to use, always starts.

Michael N.

Michael N.asked

Gardenline 50cc Chainsaw (Aug 2011-2015)

How do I remove the chain drive sprocket wheel to access and seal the panel screwed onto side of oil tank to stop the chain oil leaking out?

Suzanne

Suzanneasked

Gardenline 50cc Chainsaw (Aug 2011-2015)

Hi where can I buy the chains to suit this model can’t seem to find them anywhere. What is the part number please

Mouhannad

Mouhannadasked

Gardenline 50cc Chainsaw (Aug 2011-2015)

How to change the chainsaw? How to tighten the chain ? Any user manual for this chainsaw ?

Deb
Deb

When we tried our with no success initially, I noticed that the on symbol (I) was directly under the word STOP if you look closely. We put the switch the opposite way to which we had it and it started. The trouble is can’t remember which way we had the switch first. We’ll find out today. Also if you keep pressing the fuel bubble you may flood it, so let it rest a while before trying again.

See all ALDI Petrol Chainsaw questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Compare all 11 ALDI Petrol Chainsaw