2.7

• Safety
gardener01

gardener01MELBOURNE

Great little machine

had it over 12months, don't have a problem with it , starts every time...& I'm a woman, I figure if I can get it started anyone can &
I'm not mechanically minded. It's not that hard to change over, from blower to vacc, just patience & a bit of strength. If I can start it, that's good enough for me.
reliable

Useless if you want to change from blow to suck

What a useless idea having to disconnect pipes and undo screws just so you can change from blower to suction, I threw the suction piped etc in bin and only use it as a blower
Inexpensive blower
Too complicated in changeover

gg1

gg1

Terrible

paid for it 150 bucks on special. Very hard to start as another guy says, get the broom out, its easier! And nice of Aldi to accept it back on the 90 day back guarantee rule.
good price for the power
didnt even have the right parts, one of the nuts didnt have threads! After sales support way to slow and very hard to start.

Petrol Blower Vacuums

Find out how ALDI Gardenline Petrol Blower compares to other Petrol Blower Vacuums

See all ALDI Gardenline Petrol Blower reviews