Aldi Hiking Boots

Aldi Hiking Boots

Darce

DarceSydney, NSW

Surprisingly great!

A lot of Aldi products from their special biys punch far above their weight. Particularly their snow which I am a very well seasoned snowboarder and have used so much high end snow gear and Aldi gear is worth 5 times what you pay.
These hiking boots are great. So well made. I have gottem them wet and the water hasn't got through but I have not tested them in extreme wet such as a heavy rain or snow. The workmanship in these boots is really nice which makes me wonder how they can be made and sold at $29.95? I recommend them highly. Especially if you're on a budget.

Purchased in June 2020 at Miranda for A$29.95.

Colin P

Colin PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unexpected

I usually purchase hiking boots every 4 or 5 years spending $140 plus. I purchased the ALDI hiking boots a month ago for $29-95. They are comfortable and very sturdy with a really good grip. I will be very interested to see how long they last. Very pleased so far.