ALDI Kuchef Rocket Blender (Dec 2015)

ALDI Kuchef Rocket Blender (Dec 2015)

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

Blenders Buying Guide

Read now

1 review

Great quality product from Aldi

So far I've only used it twice to make smoothies as it was only a recent purchase. It's better than I thought it would be coming from Aldi but I was pleasantly surprised at how quick it is and how smoothly it blends, no lumps. I can't wait to try their other recipes in the booklet. It has a high-torque powerful 410 watt base and it comes with a 3 year warranty unlike other small appliances which only have one. For only $35, I'm very happy with purchase. You can check out their video on the Kuchef website.

Sashi

Sashiasked

Kuchef Rocket Blender (Dec 2015)

Where can I buy this Kuchef Rocket Blender?

Marg D
    Marg D

Aldi has them on special buys about once a year. You have to keep,a look out for them or subscribe to they Special Buys newsletter.

Rimpy

Rimpyasked

Kuchef Rocket Blender (Dec 2015)

Hi, I bought kuchef rocket blender with 3 years warranty.I love that product but it’s not working now so I haven’t got receipt but I remember I bought 10th of December 2015 from broadmeadows Aldi. It's still under warranty can you please help me. What can I do?

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Compare both ALDI Rocket Blender