ALDI Lacura Caviar Illumination Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Revolution Serum

ALDI Lacura Caviar Illumination Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Revolution Serum

5.0 from 1 review

1 review
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Skin Type
  • Smell
Jen

JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Value for money. Better than any other products that I've used.

I did not know about this Lacura skincare line until my friend told me in May. I bought the serum, day and night cream and mask in May Special Buy and just used the serum until last night. The serum does not absorb into skin very quickly, but it seems good to me because I love to message my face a bit. I used Estee Lauder Advanced Night Serum before and that serum went into the skin very quickly so I had to use a little more if I wanted to do a bit message... So I would say I prefer Lacura. Also, I can feel my skin smooth, soft, hydrated immediately and the same in the next morning when I wake up. I can't comment about dark spot or anti wrinkles as yet, just applied it once last night. Definitely worth the money. I will buy it again.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeDry Skin
See all ALDI Lacura Caviar Range reviews

Pilar S.

Pilar S.asked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Revolution Serum

Hola, he comprado la linea de caviar y me ha encantado, compré en Aldi gympie pero allá no tienen esa línea permanente en donde puedo seguir comprándolos , si es por internet por favor el nombre de la pagina

Eleni Williams

Eleni Williamsasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Revolution Serum

I just purchased ALDI Lacura Caviar Illumination Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Revolution Serum and when opened it to use, the serum came out in a grey colour. Is this what it's meant to look like ? I'm not sure as this is my first time using this product.

Jodie W.
Jodie W.

Hi Eleni, yes that's correct it's not white.

Kim S
Kim S

I've never bought that product....sorry can't comment!

Debbie Mitchell

Debbie Mitchellasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Revolution Serum

Does caviar seven days intensive treatment make your skin sticky

mmgreenshoes7