16 questions from our users

Rosaline J.

Rosaline J.asked

I have been using cuvee face cream are you ever going to bring it back for sale wish you would keep them in shop selves all the time its not fair for your customers

jack gallant

jack gallantasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

im a 65 yr old man ,i have great young lookin face skin,i would still like it to keep improving
will thi day cream help a lot? thanks jack

Sara

Saraasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Night Cream

Is Laura cauiar illumination face cream the same on eBay as aldi?

Gigi

It is Sara. Sadly people buy from Aldi and sell on ebay for so much more.

c d grattan

c d grattanasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

is this non comedogenic with no parabens?

Anne Humann

When will the Caviar Cream be back in stores in WA

Chris

Chrisasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

When is the next lot of Lacura Caviar Day & Night creams available from Aldi?

No idea Christine. You'll hsve to watch for specials

Ken

Kenasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

Absolutely disgusting the way Aldi treats its customers on sale items. It says they reserve the right to limit purchases to normal quantities but they obviously dont -many videos on line of people grabbing boxfuls of the creams and on radio this morning one women brought $800 of caviar creams. When questioned by staff she readily admitted it was to sell on ebay. I went to 2 shops yesterday neither of which had any. After reading the reviews I have decided I dont want any and I hope the selfish cows fail to sell any on ebay and get stuck with the lot. I have really decreased my previously high opinion of Aldi.

dota
dota

Yes I also went to two stores half an hour after opening and none left.Some woman had two boxfuls in her hot little hands. Totally agree with your comments.

kapila T.

kapila T.asked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

How can I buy this cream and how much is this cream?

Nick

Nickasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Night Cream

Is it ok to apply this around the eyes?

Brownie

Brownieasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

Where can you buy this in nowra nsw?

Gahannh

Gahannhasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

could I please have a list of the ingredients on the caviar night cream? Hoping to hear from u soon.
Thanking u Elizabeth.

Patasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

where can I purchase online as I have recently moved to Canada?

Cazza
Cazza

Aldi don't do online unfortunately, look on ebay, hope this helps!

Thank you!!

SHARON

SHARONasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

What are the ingredients please, I have had a terrible reaction to this cream and I need to know what caused it?

carola
carola

Dear Sharon

As I do not have the cream anymore I don't know the ingredients - I too had a really bad reaction to it for days, swollen eyes and face, itchy, looked like a monster - I did complain about it and they (Aldi) were iniitally dismissive, but I did pursue the matter and eventually got a refund despite the fact I no longer had the receipt. Hope you are ok now.

Carol A

Tracey

Hi Sharon, I've thrown the box away and it doesn't state the ingredients on the jar - Sorry! I use the day and night and find them to be really good but I suppose it's down to skin types. My wrinkles have/are disappearing since I've started using these creams. Contact Aldi they will be able to help!
Good luck!

Gill

Gillasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

Could I please ask do the Lacura Renew products have mineral oil in them?

jayelee
jayelee

I use lacura skin science renew night cream,this doesn't have mineral oil.i use it day&night.

Kaz

Kazasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

I assume that as Aldi does not advertise that they dont test their skin care on animals, that they do. Is this a correct assumption?

cindybear
cindybear

Lacura does not test on animals, find answers to your FAQs on their website: http://www.saravabeauty.com/lacura/about-lacura/

kerry
kerry

lacura is NOT cruelty free

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives