30 questions from our users

Liz Easked

Lacura Caviar Range

When will this be in stock again in Victoria?

Jupiter

The Lacura Caviar range is a specials buy and is usually only in store twice a year - once before Mother's day and once before Christmas (late Nov). They go quickly though, you'll have to be there on the first day it comes on sale. Keep track of the start date using the catalogues.

Liz E

The first day? You have to be joking, you have to be first through the door! There is only ever a small box of each put out. Why is that? You want us to use your product but we can’t get it!

Jupiter

Hi again Liz, I'm not associated with Aldi, I'm just a customer. I thought I'd let you know that the items are on sale 19th Sept - just saw on the Aldi website:

Pilar S.

Pilar S.asked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Revolution Serum

Hola, he comprado la linea de caviar y me ha encantado, compré en Aldi gympie pero allá no tienen esa línea permanente en donde puedo seguir comprándolos , si es por internet por favor el nombre de la pagina

Pim Mc

Pim Mcasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Night Cream

I would like to order this product on Aldi online but I couldn’t find the website to do that. Please give me to the link website. Thank you.

Mrs W
Mrs W

I don't think Aldi does online orders

Bev S.

Bev S.asked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Night Cream

What are the ingredients in the Caviar products?

Marie
Marie

Day Cream : Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate.
Soothing: Panthenol, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract.
Sunscreen: Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid.
Night cream : Key Ingredients
Antioxidant: Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol
Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate
Soothing: Panthenol, Globularia Cordifolia Callus Culture Extract

Eleni Williams

Eleni Williamsasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Revolution Serum

I just purchased ALDI Lacura Caviar Illumination Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Revolution Serum and when opened it to use, the serum came out in a grey colour. Is this what it's meant to look like ? I'm not sure as this is my first time using this product.

Jodie W.
Jodie W.

Hi Eleni, yes that's correct it's not white.

Kim S

I've never bought that product....sorry can't comment!

Rosie L.

Rosie L.asked

Lacura Caviar Foundation & Concealer

I have quite fair skin and am not sure what shade of Foundation and Concealer to buy - in Aldi 9/5/20 - ivory, natural beige or medium beige. Any advice?

Elliemae

Sorry, I’ve never used any of the caviar makeup products, just the skincare range which is excellent.

Sandra W.

Sandra W.asked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

I would like to know if i can order all the Caviar skin care product at your store Aldi.How can i order? Caviar Illumination Day Cream,Caviar Illumination Nigth Cream.Pls let me know if i can order direct to your store
Sandra
florence27955@gmail.com

No you can"t order it!

Tuyen Trinhasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

when is this product back to melbourne's stores

Don't know.....I live in Sydney & its usually May & Nov here

Tuyen Trinh

Thanks . Can you let me know when this cream is back to the shelf in Sydney. Usually Sydney will have before Melbourne . I saw this cream on ebay and it was so expensive

Viv C.

Viv C.asked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Night Cream

If you use lacura night cream in a day anything wrong happens?

Elliemae

Nothing happens, it’s fine. I’m not out in the sun at the moment so don’t need the sunscreen component of the day cream. Both are beautiful moisturizers.

Sharon M.

Sharon M.asked

Where in stock?

Usually May & Nov in NSW.....keep an eye on their weekly specials

Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

New catalogue out now (Wed May 6- Sat May 9) has the Day and Night cream advertised as a Special buy...I'm in Queensland btw so hopefully other states have it too :)

Chris S.
Chris S.

Could only get the serum and the 3 minute peel. Did anyone get the daycream??

Pauline M.

Pauline M.asked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

When will the caviar range be available in stores

Its usually May & November in NSW

Debbie Mitchellasked

Lacura Caviar Range

Intense treatment caviar make skin on face sticky

Elliemae

When you first apply the serum it does feel ‘sticky’. But this disappears as soon as the serum absorbs. I certainly have had no long term problem with it. Like the whole Caviar range, it’s a great and effective product. Enjoy!

Debbie Mitchellasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Revolution Serum

Does caviar seven days intensive treatment make your skin sticky

mmgreenshoes7
mmgreenshoes7

no it doesn't

Anne O.

Anne O.asked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

When will this product come on store or can you purchase online

Elliemae

This is as rare as hen’s teeth. Abt twice a year - around May & December. Keep an eye on the catalogues and be prepared to be at store before it opens in an effort to grab one or two. The greedy profiteers are highly organised & grab whole boxes of the product which you will then find on eBay for between $50-$150. This problem is caused by ALDI who refuse to set a limit per customer to enable everyone to have a chance. Restricting the ‘drop’ to around twice/year doesn’t help, either. Good luck!

Mark T.
Mark T.

The problem, arguably, is Aldi selling a beauty product and expecting people to "go without" ten months of the year. I know two people that "stock pile" simply so they don't have to switch product when Aldi stops selling it for months at a time.

Rosaline J.

Rosaline J.asked

Lacura Caviar Range

I have been using cuvee face cream are you ever going to bring it back for sale wish you would keep them in shop selves all the time its not fair for your customers

jack gallant

jack gallantasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

im a 65 yr old man ,i have great young lookin face skin,i would still like it to keep improving
will thi day cream help a lot? thanks jack

Sara

Saraasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Night Cream

Is Laura cauiar illumination face cream the same on eBay as aldi?

Gigi
Gigi

It is Sara. Sadly people buy from Aldi and sell on ebay for so much more.

c d grattan

c d grattanasked

Lacura Caviar Illumination Day Cream

is this non comedogenic with no parabens?

Anne Humann