5ALDI Mini Chopper

ALDI Mini Chopper Questions & Answers (page 2)

Bob
Bob · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

I purchased a Multi Functional Food Grater from Aldi, and have lost the instructions how can I replace them i.3 what grater to use for various foods?

bobbyokeefe43@gmail.com

Kate G
Kate G · Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

I need to replace the lid or top if you will. Mine melted onto of the stove.

lizzy

The unit itself costs around $20 so it would be probably be better purchasing it instead of trying to replace the lid. Having said that though, it might be an idea to ask Aldi first but I am guessing that the whole unit would have to be replaced - sorry!

Kate G

Hi Thank you for your response, it also says that they are discontinued so that's why I asked the question. Bit I will indeed go to Aldi and ask them as well. Kind regards.

Zekrullah A.
Zekrullah A. · Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

From where I can by this in Adelaide?
Please let me know thanks

Annette
Annette · Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

Where can you buy the blades for the mini chopper I had bought two mini choppers and both blades are now broken off near the spindle that attaches to the motor?

Watsonia

Sadly I had similar problem and that is why I purchased the Sunbeam chopper, it has proved far superior and parts are available from Sunbeam on line. I wish you good chopping

Gagan
Gagan

Please if u find from anywhere let me know so I can buy

lizzy

Gosh, you must have been using really hard for the blades to snap off. Frankly, I do not know. Perhaps Aldi customer service might be able to help you with that. The blades would probably be as much as the original unit so it would better to replace it.

Annette

thank you will buy a new brand of one

Trish
Trish · Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

I am looking for the glass bowl if anyone is getting rid off it?

Thkq

Sadly I dumped it all when the motor failed! Sorry

Rejeana Williams
Rejeana Williams · Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

is there any place that I can get that maison mini chopper?

Maryjane Rowley
Maryjane Rowley

Aldi still sell a mini chopper; I just think it is not called Maison anymore, the name has changed but looks the same. Just wait for it to reappear at Aldi. Gòod Luck!

maxa429
maxa429

You could try google to find a local supplier.. I know you can still get them..cheers.

Merrilyn Grumley
Merrilyn Grumley · Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

I have broken the coupling that joins the motor and the cutting shaft. Would any one know where I could buy one?

Sellis
Sellis

Maison information label can be found around the motor.

Call MAISON After Sales Support Tel.: 1300 886 649

Hope that helps. Good Luck.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Select a listing for your question
ALDI Mini Chopper