See the Best Food Processors in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

Mini Chopper OK but the spindle of the blades has broken

I liked the chopper for small jobs but have found the top of the blades have snapped off and I can no longer use it. I used it to break up biscuits for cheesecake bases . chopped onion up finely for different types of meals etc. Hope to hear from someone if you can just get the blades

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Ameena K.
Ameena K.asked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

What is the price of the new Mini chopper (2019- 2021) I would be interested in purchasing one ?

Ameena K.
Ameena K.asked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

Hi I have been using the Aldi bought Ambiano Mini Chopper Model Number IA0676 for sometime now. I have been very happy with it unfortunately the spindle of the blade has snapped. I was wondering if I could have it replaced.. everything else is in perfect order.

Irmgard
Irmgardasked
Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

Can I purchase a replacement bowl for the Ambiano Mini chopper?

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Mini Chopper

Compare all 3 ALDI Mini Chopper
CategoryFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood Processors
Price (RRP) $4.99$19.99$19.99
Capacity0.35L1L1L
Dishwasher Safe PartsNoYes
BPA FreeNo
Included Blade TypesS- Shaped (standard)S- Shaped (standard)S- Shaped (standard)
Number of Speed Settings111
  • 15 Sep 2021
  • 31 Jul 2019
  • 25 Jul 2020
  • 3 Mar 2021
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackBlack
Release dateOct 2019July 2010July 2019
Discontinuation dateOct 2021Aug 2018Mar 2021
Replaced byALDI Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)
Compare all 3 ALDI Mini Chopper