See the Best Food Processors in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

• Product is used
  • Safety
Em C.
Em C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent!

Small. Sits easily on bench. Chops anything - veges, nuts, meat. I use it everyday. One of my best purchases. Easy to clean. Easy to use and to disassemble for washing.

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI for $49.

RUFINA
RUFINASydney, NSW

One of the best I am looking forward to by one more I depend on this everday in my kitchen No 1.

I used especially for shredding. It is very easy Cleaning n storage.looking out get one more.for the price longevity of the product amazing.How can i get one more indian style of cooking very good.

Purchased in June 2017 at Fairfield Aldi. for $15.

Gagan
GaganMelbourne

Easy to use

This is prefect I want to buy extra blades please help or suggest me where I can find or buy blades because I have two choppers but both blades are broken so for

Date PurchasedApr 2017
lizzy
lizzyBallarat

Aldi Mini Chopper

More than happy with the performance of this small machine! Chops up vegetables, cake mixtures etc beautifully and is a lot of easier to use rather than having to lug out the old cumbersome Kambrook out of the closet! A lot easier to wash as well. My go-to machine for the odd small job!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Food Processors

Find out how ALDI Mini Chopper compares to other Food Processors

Maryjane Rowley
Maryjane RowleyMelbourne

Kitchen Essential

This Mini Chopper is perfect! Does all the things the more expensive choppers do, but it is compact and therefore takes up far less kitchen space. Easy to clean and, and very user friendly. I love to take a shake to work for breakfast. It is So easy to use fresh fruit and vegetables and berries in this blender.

maxa429
maxa429Victoria

Love this great little unit, easy to and easy to clean. This is a must have in every persons kitchen.
Everything it's brilliant
None....can find to buy more

w0mbat
w0mbat

Where can I purchase this item?

Kat08
Kat08

Aldi (on sale next week $5.00)

Ameena K.
Ameena K.asked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

What is the price of the new Mini chopper (2019- 2021) I would be interested in purchasing one ?

Ameena K.
Ameena K.asked
Mini Chopper (2010-2018)

Hi I have been using the Aldi bought Ambiano Mini Chopper Model Number IA0676 for sometime now. I have been very happy with it unfortunately the spindle of the blade has snapped. I was wondering if I could have it replaced.. everything else is in perfect order.

Irmgard
Irmgardasked
Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)

Can I purchase a replacement bowl for the Ambiano Mini chopper?

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Mini Chopper

Compare all 3 ALDI Mini Chopper
CategoryFood ProcessorsFood ProcessorsFood Processors
Price (RRP) $4.99$19.99$19.99
Capacity0.35L1L1L
Dishwasher Safe PartsNoYes
BPA FreeNo
Included Blade TypesS- Shaped (standard)S- Shaped (standard)S- Shaped (standard)
Number of Speed Settings111
  • 15 Sep 2021
  • 31 Jul 2019
  • 25 Jul 2020
  • 3 Mar 2021
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackBlack
Release dateOct 2019July 2010July 2019
Discontinuation dateOct 2021Aug 2018Mar 2021
Replaced byALDI Ambiano Mini Chopper (2019-2021)
Compare all 3 ALDI Mini Chopper