ALDI Noise Cancelling Headphones (Jun 2014)

ALDI Noise Cancelling Headphones (Jun 2014)

3.0

HanEasy

HanEasy

I would not buy these again

The main reason why I have decided to buy these headphones in the first place was that at my work place we have very loud classical music and I was trying to find the way how I could cancel the noise! It turns out that these headphones did poor job doing that.

Date PurchasedApr 2014
    D. Luffy

D. Luffy

Great product

use it everyday at work, very happy with, for $40, you don't have to worry about leaving it at your desk, and it works as it should. used it once in a plane, noise cancellation is great. battery life is very good, using energizer highly recommends it.

waiting for the next sale to buy a couple more.
    great value for money, excellent product. (i am an average user, was looking for a way to reduce ambient noice)
    none

Broken after 3xs

Very disappointed, only used them three times and the jack snapped off at my amp. And, I can't find my receipt! Grrrrr, so I can't return it. Purchasing spare cord off eBay to fix it up. Hopefully the headphones will last another three times! I hope this isn't indicative of the quality of bauhn products, you won't get another purchase from me.

Poor quality

Headphones

Find out how ALDI Noise Cancelling Headphones (Jun 2014) compares to other Headphones

See all ALDI Noise Cancelling Headphones reviews