ALDI Noise Cancelling Headphones (Jun 2014)

See the Best Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I would not buy these again

The main reason why I have decided to buy these headphones in the first place was that at my work place we have very loud classical music and I was trying to find the way how I could cancel the noise! It turns out that these headphones did poor job doing that.

Date PurchasedApr 2014

Great product

use it everyday at work, very happy with, for $40, you don't have to worry about leaving it at your desk, and it works as it should. used it once in a plane, noise cancellation is great. battery life is very good, using energizer highly recommends it.

waiting for the next sale to buy a couple more.
great value for money, excellent product. (i am an average user, was looking for a way to reduce ambient noice)
none

Broken after 3xs

Very disappointed, only used them three times and the jack snapped off at my amp. And, I can't find my receipt! Grrrrr, so I can't return it. Purchasing spare cord off eBay to fix it up. Hopefully the headphones will last another three times! I hope this isn't indicative of the quality of bauhn products, you won't get another purchase from me.

Poor quality