ALDI Noise Cancelling Headphones (Nov 2013)

See the Best Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fit for purpose - excellent value.

I purchased these specifically for air travel and they do a great job. I've had them for about 6 months. I wasn't looking for high end audio quality - just a device that cut down background noise so that I could listen to music or in-flight movies without having to ramp up the volume. The protective case is big enough for an MP3 player and spare batteries.
They do the job. They are great value for money. Store easily in protective case.

Good noice cancelling, not so good sound quality.

I brought these specificity for travelling on airplanes. I think they will do that job nicely. The sound quality is lots of bass but no mid to high frequencies, especially when the noise cancelling is turned off. Not too much hiss with the noise cancel on but maybe this is because there are no high frequencies. For the price they are adequate for my purposes. I can't say yet what the battery life is like yet.
Good noise cancelling. Cheap.
Muddy sound - no top end or mid range. plastic clip for battery looks weak.

See all ALDI Noise Cancelling Headphones reviews