ALDI Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

44 questions from our users

sharkie

sharkieasked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

My dishwasher has come up with error 7 which is the heater element code is it expensive to replace or is it cheaper to replace the existing unit with a upgrade.

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I would contact the service number In the manual

Don

Kerrie C.asked

E7 Error

sonny
sonny

hi ,j have Aldi dishwasher it nosed`t have an electronic disply but it dosen`t move from the first cicle and it wont take soap
it goes on to last setting and flashing light

Deepak

Deepakasked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

Hi, I have Aldi dishwasher and coming up with E2 error, I have replaced the water level sensor as well but error is still there. Cleaned up all filters. It drains out the water properly but stops immediately after taking the water in. Any ideas or help will be appreciated. I don't want to through if it is a small issue.

Rum

scroll bellow. The answer is explained

Sally

Sallyasked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

Power light is on but no other buttons work when pressed so machine won’t start

Greg C.

Greg C.asked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

has anyone had a problem with the door catch. Mine now won't close and I don't know why.

Pamela S.

Pamela S.asked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

will all ALdi shops get these dishwashers?

mildducks
mildducks

Well Pamala they do advertise them in the aldi catalogue so yes all aldi shop will have them when they next bring them out

Arpita B.

Arpita B.asked

My dishwasher is giving error 2
How to solve the problem

Rum

if you scroll down the fix is explained

Michelle

Michelleasked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

The dishwasher keeps showing an E3 which means no water is pumping out. I have blown down the pipe to clear it and then the water comes out but when I put it on again it still comes up with an E3 and hasn't drained, any ideas?

Juls

Julsasked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

My dishwasher wont empty or go to the next stage its stuck on wash 5 seconds stop finish. Any suggestions?

johns

johnsasked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

Does it have a prewash function?

Mop60
Mop60

I think it does but look google and you can see. I can’t check it anymore as we sold our house and left the dishwasher with the new owners! Sorry can’t help you any further.

Dom M

Dom Masked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

My soap dispenser doesnt open and hasnt from new. (2 weeks old) Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Peter

To answer your Question,I don’t know
My advice is,go to ALDI after all your Dishwasher is under Warranty i’ll cost you nothing
Good luck.

C h eryl

C h erylasked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

What does error code e2 mean?

4wdJunkie

ERR 2. Water inlet malfunction. Ours is having the same problem at the moment.

4wdJunkie

I have the washer apart at the moment and the water is flowing quite well. I suspect the inlet solenoid is the issue. I an wanting to take it out to test it but all the hoses connected to it are crimped on. If I cut the hose it will have to be replaced also as it will bit to short to use.. Will update with results.

Warren A F

Warren A Fasked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

Our dishwasher stopped working & is coming up with a ES on the screen what does this mean plz & how do we fix it?

4wdJunkie

Could that be an E5 error? E5 in a water leak or overflow error.

Paul

Paulasked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

My brand new STR-DW12-W emits a fair bit of steam when operating. No other dishwasher I've owned has ever done this. Is this normal and if so, why does it do it?

Lischa Cohen
Lischa Cohen

Check your heating element

Tom Davisasked

What is Error 3?

Peter

I am sorry but I haven’t had enough Experience to be able to answer your Question about
Error 3

4wdJunkie

E3 is a water drainage malfunction. Your Dishwasher is having an issue draining.

Tom Davis

Thank you. It turned out to be true.

Geoffasked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

I have a Stirling dishwasher. Generally it works fine except for the E2 error. Hot water doesn't really fix this problem.
I have managed to get it going again several times. I take off the top and right hand side panel and tip it on its left side. There is a 80 cm transparent tube from the water sump at the bottom of the dishwasher to the water level detector. I disconnect this at the detector side, blow down hard into the tube a few times into the sump, and blow gently a few times into the level detector inlet point ( you can hear the switch click each time you blow ). I reassemble and off it goes again till the next time.

I would like to replace the water level detector but cannot find a supplier.

Does anyone know of a supplier?

Carapacious
Carapacious

Thanks so much for this answer Geoff - we followed your instructions to the letter...and it worked a treat!! So happy to have my (newish) Aldi dishwasher working again :-)

Geoff

Thanks, I am glad it works again. I managed to get a new level detector as a back up. Ii was from Tempo (info@tempo.org) or at 1300 886 649. My Dishwasher model was STRSS15. The part no. was W60B2A411B-PRS.
It cost me $30.
Cheers
------

PeterB
PeterB

Worked for me too. Thanks Geoff for your instructions on how to unblock it. I would not have had the courage to tackle it otherwise. Some hints on how to remove the top and right side would also be handy for novices like mel They may be out there somewhere but I did not come across them when tracking down an E2 error. I'll append my findings below in case they help anyone else.

Two screws at back that obviously hold on the plastic of the top. Keep these screws separate.
Loosen the two screws at the front behind the door about 4 turns, but don't take them right out as they anchor free-floating hooked plastic blocks. Slide the top back until you can lift the back and middle, then slide forwards to unhook the front.
The side is held by three different types of screw. Two countersunk ones at the front, two threaded ones with star washers close together towards the bottom of the back, and more short ones at the top and back.
Reassembly in reverse; be careful not to drop the back screws or they can fall inside the works and you have to take the side off again to get them! (yes I did<;( )

peterv29

peterv29asked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

Dose this Stirling dish washer have its own heating?

Janise Ann R

Janise Ann Rasked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

Does anyone know how to replace the lower door seal on stirling dishwasher?

TDL

TDLasked

Pre-2014 Dishwasher Models

I have an Aldi Stirling dishwasher (model STRSS15) which recently started showing E2 message. I have checked inlets and filters and nothing is blocked. There is a good water supply. It brings in water and as soon as the water stops coming in (2 - 3 mins) E2 error pops up. How do I fix this?

Joe Torcasio
Joe Torcasio

Has anyone found a solution to this question?

Ads

We have had same problem.
Have you run a dish washer cleaner product through the system? I am trying this right now, on an Intense cycle (hot wash 65 degrees) to see if it maybe unblocks something that I can't access inside the system, after the filer.
I will re-post later with an update - especially if it fixes it. : )

Could you post your findings if you managed to fix it since posting this? Thanks!

Ads

The above process seems to have fixed the error, at least for now. Suggest giving this a try.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives