See the Best Irons & Steam Generators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

• Product is used
  • Safety

sorani
soraniSydney, NSW

Out of Steam bad water pump

I’ve had this for couple of years but hardly used (less than 10 times). Noticed there is no steam. Opened it up and I can see the water pump not working. Replacing the part will cost close to $100. Not worth it: such a waste to throw a way a practically new appliance. Shame on you Aldi.

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

My Steam iron get only dripping water no steam

I got this a year back and now only water and used it a minimal level and water started dripping of instead of steam coming out.so am not sure how to go about it and fix it.

Purchased in May 2020 at ALDI.

Handy if you are in a hurry

As a infrequent "ironer " I loved the no cord aspect. However because i am inexperienced I had to dock it twice while ironing one shirt to get it hot again. Only needs a few seconds to reheat but for a pile of ironing that would be a pain.

Be great for 1 article of clothing if you were in a hurry and if you are an experienced operator.

Purchased in July 2020 at ALDI for $39.00.

Trish
TrishHunter Region, NSW

Disappointing product

I purchased the Easy Home cordless steam iron in May 2018 as it seemed like a good buy at the time and handy for when the current iron failed. This meant that I didn't start using it until about 9 months into the 12 month warranty. The iron was great while it worked but now does not sit properly on the recharge base so therefore doesn't charge. Very disappointing as I can't return it now. I've read other reviews of cordless irons and it seems that this is fairly common. Moral is to stick to the corded irons after all and also to start using a product when you buy it so that if it fails within the warranty period then you can return it.

Purchased in May 2018 at ALDI.

Roderick G.
Roderick G.Murray Region, NSW

A great iron

Very light and glides over my clothes. Does a wonderful job on all types of fabrics and clothes. There is no need to buy an expensive yron while thise model is around

Purchased at ALDI for $49.00.

Frank Webb
Frank WebbMelbourne

Aldi Easy Home Steam Iron model 92154 6/2015

THe Bear
THe BearGlenwood

Everything that Jan in the previous review wrote. Wonderful.

We already had an $800.00 steam station iron but this is is way better. It heats up faster, holds more water is not as heavy as it is smaller. Three steam variations meaning that you can go light, medium or heavy steam. I am so pleased that I waited in line at Aldi to get this steam station. Highly recommended. Paid $129.00.

Purchased in July 2019 at Aldi Maryborough Qld for $129.00.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Zdenka A.
Zdenka A.Sydney, NSW

Not hot enough, the on/off steam lever is in the way, I kept accidentally turning it off. It is not easy to hold it as the steam button is in the way. Cumbersome. The cord is short. Somehow feels cheap. Not happy. I am going to buy Philips one again.

Purchased in March 2019.

klubear
klubearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bargain that does a great job

I just wanted a pink iron!!! LOL
And this one happened to come up at Aldi, and what's more it was on clearance!!
Better than any iron I've ever had before, and I love that it turns itself off because I am the most scattered mum there is!!! Always have to go back home to check I've unplugged the iron! Now I don't have to worry.

NNair
NNairCountry NSW

Extra long cord, iron is smooth with very quick warm up. Great price and seems to work fine. LCD display is not necessary but a good touch. Used it for last 5 months without a problem. The colour is not my cup of tea but it is a functional unit that would cost more in another brand.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Oils_89
Oils_89melbourne

Nice looking iron - works great

We have been using this for over a year now and it fulfilling its duties perfectly. Ironing usually happens in a morning rush. This iron heats up fast and keep its temperature well - glides nicely too. I don't usually use the steam but its there if you need it and the cord length is fine for me.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
pd56
pd56AU

Great iron-Wife loves it , Happy life..

Well, I can't believe how good this $19.95 iron is! It has a chrome base rather than a non-stick one but we find it actually glides better. It's a knockoff of the Phillips one we had (IMHO). The cord should be a metre longer but it heats up quickly and has all the standard features of irons that you pay 5 times the price. The only bugbear is it's near impossible to see the water level through the rose coloured case. Ironing grip is comfortable and the steam volume excellent. I wish I had bought a spare!

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Madeleine
Madeleinebrisbane

I do a lot of ironing for my sons work clothes as well as my granddaughters frilly little dresses and the iron is a breeze to use I have it on the steam setting and only need to change the temperature when I iron the little fancy girls tutus so I highly recommend it

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Moose
MooseMoorabin

Solid feeling and irons well

This is one Aldi product that I am happy with. It has a solid decent feeling in the hand and is generally well made. Cord length is more than adequate and nice an thick too. The LCD thing is a neat trick but I didn't buy it because f that. It heats up well and more importantly, holds the temperature when you are doing cotton etc. Overall its a good iron.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
3patterns
3patternsLilydale

Two years - still going strong

My wife picked this up in one of those"special buys" at Aldi and its still going great. Its debatable whether an iron actually needs and LCD read out but this one has one and it works well. More importantly the iron is a decent weight and glides through the clothes well. No sticky hot plate problems otr anything - would buy again - good product.

Date PurchasedApr 2016