ALDI Stick Mixer

6 questions from our users

Jean Doyleasked

Stick Mixer

I bought a stick mixer model no lA 1457 it does not work I pursued it 2 months ago went to use it yesterday and it doesn’t work I don’t have my receipt for it can I take it back to Aldi

Jean Doyle

Yes went to use buzz that was it

Jean Doyle

Went to use and does not work

Cornelis
Cornelis

hi Jean, yes same with me, no stick mixer and no receipt

Angry receiver

Angry receiverasked

Stick Mixer

My stick blender stopped working, and I can't find my aldi receipt, can I still get a refund from aldi??

Geoffrey B.
Geoffrey B.

I went to aldi to complain, I was fobbed off with "find the receipt". I have bought several cheap electrical items from aldi & have subsequently replaced most of them with mainstream better items.

disappointed :(

disappointed :(asked

Stick Mixer

I bought one of these Ambiano stick mixers (with mixing jug and chopping attachment) a while ago but only just opened it and started using it. I have used it 4 times and it went 'pffhttt' last night blending cooked pumpkin. I have no docket but I have all the original packaging as it has only just been opened recently. Will Aldi give me a replacement if intake it in to a store? Is there anything I can do without a receipt? Thank you.

Jacki S.

Jacki S.asked

Stick Mixer

what happens if you accidentally use the stick blend soup that is to hot and it stops working?

techkal

The truth is (it shouldn’t) !
Definitely try your best to call ambiano product care otherwise cut your losses and buy a Baun with a real warranty (that’s what I did )

Leonie H.

Leonie H.asked

Stick Mixer

After 12 days of smoothie making for breakfast the turbo button made a dull sound, not happy. Is there a recall on this product.

No sadly no recall,
but a definitely a cut your losses situation here.

similar happened to me I called them and their customer support is super terrible. Their promised return bag NEVER showed op !

Brought a Baun instead best thing ever to replace not having a stick mixer at all!

Ray

Rayasked

Stick Mixer

Hi, I have recently bought a ambiance stick mixer from Aldi. After only using it a couple of times the unit stopped working. Is there a warranty on these?

techkal

Hey great question yes it does however it’s all located in the paperwork for it. I did find their contact and I said hey this stick mixer is broken (it happened to me) not long after buying the bloody thing too.

They said ok we will send out a return sleeve envelope so we can look at it
(I mean fair enough ok )

I asked more questions about what happens when you receive the device and confirm it’s broken etc.

They said a refund only! (but I still need a stick mixer)

They said refund only :(

(the return satchel never got sent)

I rode the product off and accepted it like a ($60 fine )

I’m disappointed with ambianos sales team

I brought a new stick mixer from jb hi instead (baurn brand) and got a real warranty )

j9
j9

On the stick is a serial number, so when you phone Ambiano, you can give them that code. They sent me a postage label and I returned it in the original box

Bushido
Bushido

J9 ... I’ve just checked my blender & I can’t find a serial number. Can you please tell me where to look on the unit? There is a sticker with a ph/no for (presumably) a service centre.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Stick Mixer