Irish Kev

Irish KevSydney, NSW

Broken after only 1use.

Used it once only
2nd time it wouldn't work.
Crap product, don't buy as your wasting your money.
Whoever made this product should give us our money back.
Shame Shame

Poor quality

Again It stopped working for the second time after picking up a new one, the same way i couldn't enjoy my juice. i reckon it’s a failed product. Something goes wrong with the stick

paproductreview

paproductreviewMacquarie 2614, ACT

It did not last 12 months

It was only $20, so I was not expecting it to be powerful and it did a reasonable job until it stopped working but it should last a lot longer than 12 months. It was only used approximately 50 times to make banana milk shakes, which is not a difficult task.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how ALDI Stick Mixer compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Ruth

RuthAustralia

Can’t live without it

This hand blender is all I need in the kitchen for a making a fabulous dishes, all pastry, and even pavlova. The handle has been specially designed for comfort and firm grip even for wet or greasy hands. All extraneous parts are dishwasher safe. Highly recommended this perfect stand mixer

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Lucky

LuckyLightsview

blew fuse

Unit has very little use, using it to blend a shake today with no solid food. Flash from where electrical lead goes into handle and set off the electric safe switch in the meter box.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
KissMiss

KissMiss

Was good until...

had no problems with it and cherished the fact that the stick was detachable - until.... I read someone's review who mentioned the food gets trapped inside the stick. I checked, gave it a shake and sure enough - it had something sloshing around inside...eeew.
That one is for the bin now.

Rowdy

RowdyDarling Downs, QLD

Good for the price!

This was a good buy for me. Use it for making hamburger mix and recipes when I'm just cooking for myself.
Have had for about 3 years. Still working, no smoke issues. Only thing is the whisker attachment broke after about a year and a half. Not brilliant but does the job if it's just a small job.

Excellent for simple things

I use this for making my baby's food and also for chopping veggies and making smoothies. I can't fault this product yet and it's easy to clean. It also stores relatively compactly. Product is really good value for money. Not tried any recipes yet but satisfied so far. Well done Aldi.

Mark

MarkSyd

Useless, don't waste your time.

Bought as part of the Aldi specials buy on Wednesday 9th September. Followed the hummus recipe in the supplied instruction book. Motor started to smoke and get hot, was unable to blend soft chick peas. Returned the same day for a full refund.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how ALDI Stick Mixer compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

SeekingBetterQuality

SeekingBetterQualityCanberra, 2615

Stick blender went up in smoke!

MJane1

MJane1

Terrible

Oh gosh, this was such a waste of money. It has a 1 year warranty, what a shame I misplaced the receipt as it has been pathetic from the start. Most of the food is not blended properly as the blades are set too high in the shaft. Dont buy it.
It looks nice.
Steel shaft continually falls off when using. Blades set too high in shaft so food does not blend properly. Smells of smoke when on high setting. Short cord.

Maristp6

Maristp6AU

Was great 'til about the 5th or 6th use, then I found it wasn't working because the washable bottom section had too much verticle play in the spindle and stripped the plastic housing in the top motor section. Bin job!

neelu

neeluVictoria

Terrible

Oh gosh, this was such a waste of money. It has a 1 year warranty, what a shame When I went to aldi to return it as I got the receipt, they told me to call 1300 number..And those 1300 people told me to cut the cord and take a pic and take a copy of receipt and then either mail them or post them...WHAT A BIZZAREE...better to buy from Coles as they return back the money without asking any question or without receipt........"Never buy any electrical from aldi"...I hope that helps...I would have given "No star but cant submit without that"
Nothing....just cheap
Steel shaft continually falls off when using. Lock doesnt works properly. Smells of smoke when on high setting. Short cord.

Jean Doyleasked

Stick Mixer

I bought a stick mixer model no lA 1457 it does not work I pursued it 2 months ago went to use it yesterday and it doesn’t work I don’t have my receipt for it can I take it back to Aldi

Jean Doyle

Yes went to use buzz that was it

Jean Doyle

Went to use and does not work

Cornelis
Cornelis

hi Jean, yes same with me, no stick mixer and no receipt

Angry receiver

Angry receiverasked

Stick Mixer

My stick blender stopped working, and I can't find my aldi receipt, can I still get a refund from aldi??

Geoffrey B.
Geoffrey B.

I went to aldi to complain, I was fobbed off with "find the receipt". I have bought several cheap electrical items from aldi & have subsequently replaced most of them with mainstream better items.

disappointed :(

disappointed :(asked

Stick Mixer

I bought one of these Ambiano stick mixers (with mixing jug and chopping attachment) a while ago but only just opened it and started using it. I have used it 4 times and it went 'pffhttt' last night blending cooked pumpkin. I have no docket but I have all the original packaging as it has only just been opened recently. Will Aldi give me a replacement if intake it in to a store? Is there anything I can do without a receipt? Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Stick Mixer

Compare all 5 ALDI Stick Mixer
CategoryStick Blenders / MixersStick Blenders / MixersStick Blenders / MixersStick Blenders / Mixers
Special Buy Dates
  • 26 Oct 2016
  • 14 Oct 2017
  • 13 Oct 2018
  • 12 Oct 2019
  • 10 Oct 2020
  • 13 Jul 2019
  • 15 Jul 2020
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release dateSept 2013Oct 2016July 2019May 2020