Carmel

CarmelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worked Fine for 18 months

This stick mixer is a little more robust than Aldi's cheaper version which I had also bought. Unfortunately the cheaper version just stopped after a couple months of light use, then I upgraded to the the more expensive model priced at $60 & thought this will last longer....it did, but it just died mid bananna blend. Obviously I will be returning it, I just wish Aldi would stop getting this type of product built in China. Clearly, they are creating inferior products.....why cant they be built in Germany? I would definitely have more confidence in the product!

Purchased in May 2019 at ALDI for $60.00.

Zejja

Zejja

Stopped working after 1 yearish

Bought this stick blender from Aldi in 2018. I don't use it much, mainly to blend butter into flour for scones. Used it on Sunday to make breadcrumbs (chopped stale bread into 2cm cubes and put half a cup in the blender). Pulsed it several times and suddenly it stopped working. No idea why. It just stopped. No smoke, no burning smell, nothing. I checked the plug, the power point and the fuse box. Nothing. Maybe it was only supposed to last one year and a bit. But now I have all the plastic junk that came in the box that I will need to chuck out so I can buy and store a better stick blender :(
Unfortunately I have not kept the receipt. Very disappointed. I do not recommend this product.

Purchased in October 2018 at ALDI.

KissMiss

KissMiss

Was good until...

had no problems with it and cherished the fact that the stick was detachable - until.... I read someone's review who mentioned the food gets trapped inside the stick. I checked, gave it a shake and sure enough - it had something sloshing around inside...eeew.
That one is for the bin now.

Stick Blenders / Mixers

Find out how ALDI Stick Mixer compares to other Stick Blenders / Mixers

Jean Doyleasked

Stick Mixer

I bought a stick mixer model no lA 1457 it does not work I pursued it 2 months ago went to use it yesterday and it doesn’t work I don’t have my receipt for it can I take it back to Aldi

Jean Doyle

Yes went to use buzz that was it

Jean Doyle

Went to use and does not work

Cornelis
Cornelis

hi Jean, yes same with me, no stick mixer and no receipt

Angry receiver

Angry receiverasked

Stick Mixer

My stick blender stopped working, and I can't find my aldi receipt, can I still get a refund from aldi??

Geoffrey B.
Geoffrey B.

I went to aldi to complain, I was fobbed off with "find the receipt". I have bought several cheap electrical items from aldi & have subsequently replaced most of them with mainstream better items.

disappointed :(

disappointed :(asked

Stick Mixer

I bought one of these Ambiano stick mixers (with mixing jug and chopping attachment) a while ago but only just opened it and started using it. I have used it 4 times and it went 'pffhttt' last night blending cooked pumpkin. I have no docket but I have all the original packaging as it has only just been opened recently. Will Aldi give me a replacement if intake it in to a store? Is there anything I can do without a receipt? Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Stick Mixer

Compare all 5 ALDI Stick Mixer
CategoryStick Blenders / MixersStick Blenders / MixersStick Blenders / MixersStick Blenders / Mixers
Special Buy Dates
  • 26 Oct 2016
  • 14 Oct 2017
  • 13 Oct 2018
  • 12 Oct 2019
  • 10 Oct 2020
  • 13 Jul 2019
  • 15 Jul 2020
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release dateSept 2013Oct 2016July 2019May 2020