Ruth

RuthAustralia

Can’t live without it

This hand blender is all I need in the kitchen for a making a fabulous dishes, all pastry, and even pavlova. The handle has been specially designed for comfort and firm grip even for wet or greasy hands. All extraneous parts are dishwasher safe. Highly recommended this perfect stand mixer

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Jean Doyleasked

Stick Mixer

I bought a stick mixer model no lA 1457 it does not work I pursued it 2 months ago went to use it yesterday and it doesn’t work I don’t have my receipt for it can I take it back to Aldi

Jean Doyle

Yes went to use buzz that was it

Jean Doyle

Went to use and does not work

Cornelis
Cornelis

hi Jean, yes same with me, no stick mixer and no receipt

Angry receiver

Angry receiverasked

Stick Mixer

My stick blender stopped working, and I can't find my aldi receipt, can I still get a refund from aldi??

Geoffrey B.
Geoffrey B.

I went to aldi to complain, I was fobbed off with "find the receipt". I have bought several cheap electrical items from aldi & have subsequently replaced most of them with mainstream better items.

disappointed :(

disappointed :(asked

Stick Mixer

I bought one of these Ambiano stick mixers (with mixing jug and chopping attachment) a while ago but only just opened it and started using it. I have used it 4 times and it went 'pffhttt' last night blending cooked pumpkin. I have no docket but I have all the original packaging as it has only just been opened recently. Will Aldi give me a replacement if intake it in to a store? Is there anything I can do without a receipt? Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Stick Mixer

Compare all 5 ALDI Stick Mixer
CategoryStick Blenders / MixersStick Blenders / MixersStick Blenders / MixersStick Blenders / Mixers
Special Buy Dates
  • 26 Oct 2016
  • 14 Oct 2017
  • 13 Oct 2018
  • 12 Oct 2019
  • 10 Oct 2020
  • 13 Jul 2019
  • 15 Jul 2020
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release dateSept 2013Oct 2016July 2019May 2020