2ALDI Stirling Backpack Vacuum (Mar 2016, Mar 2017)

ALDI Stirling Backpack Vacuum (Mar 2016, Mar 2017)

2ALDI Stirling Backpack Vacuum (Mar 2016, Mar 2017)

No reviews yet

Rick
Rick · Stirling Backpack Vacuum (Mar 2016, Mar 2017)

Hi, I'm after replacement bags for the 2016 - 2017 ALDI Stirling Backpack Vacuum cleaner, where can I purchase them from please.

J Sutton
J Sutton

Mine doesn't take bags so I can't help with this however I contacted the help line number to be told I couldn't get a new filter or belt for my 2019 backpack vacuum cleaner in 2022.Very disappointing after sales service.

Rick

Why sell the product if they aren't going to be able to sell you the spare parts

Mirjana G.
Mirjana G. · Stirling Backpack Vacuum (Mar 2016, Mar 2017)

Hi, I'm after this product. When you will have it in your stores.again. I'm from Young nsw.

Compare all ALDI Backpack Vacuum Cleaner listings
CategoryCommercial Vacuum Cleaners and Barrel Vacuum CleanersCommercial Vacuum Cleaners and Barrel Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $129$129
Bin Capacity4 L
HEPA FilterYesYes
TypeBaggedBagless
Cord Length10 m10 m
Power1,400 W1,600 W
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)
Release date