ALDI Stirling Tower Cooling Fan (Oct 2015-2019)

ALDI Stirling Tower Cooling Fan (Oct 2015-2019)

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

homer1

homer1Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap and cheerful

These fans can't be knocked for the price and function. They come with a remote that works well, they have all the function of fans well over $100 , they work work and work, and are easy to clean and well built (strong, proportioned, easy to assemble). They are a little louder than some but the fan noise is something that fan people like and I don't have an issue with it.

Purchased in October 2018 at ALDI for $39.99.

Noise Level
Power

not a fan

not a fanNewcastle

NOISY

very disapointed with this fan, so NOISY! so much that i'm wondering if there is something wrong with it. have only just got it out of the box, so should be in good working order, but has a very loud mechanical noise. after a few dodgy purchases from Aldi, won't be buying from there again.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Connie

ConnieAustralian Capital Territory

Good price though a bit noisy for bedroom

This fan works well in a small soon such as a bedroom. It's a great price at $39.99 when comparative models are at least twice the price. It does a good job when you're awake, eg when my child is doing homework in her room. However it's a bit noisy when the house is quiet and she's trying to sleep.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Mark

MarkBrisbane

Awesome fan.

These fans are great. We bought our first one last year and were so impressed, we have bought two more. They are relatively quiet. They are safe for kids. The remote is a good idea. They take up much less space than a pedestal fan, and work better. Highly recommended and great value.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Ex Sunbeam user

Ex Sunbeam userSunshine Coast

DARN GOOD

It is so good that Idecided to buy another one for my workshop. The trouble with Aldi as against other retailers, they don't keep regular stock. There was none left when I went back several days after my purchase.
My message is....if you need a fan and see this available, go for it. You wont be disappointed.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Great product

It arrived today, I bought the premium tower from eBay and I am very very happy. less than 5 minutes to put the stand together, plug it in and away it goes. The circulation of air is fabulous. I am very happy with the presentation, and the whole item. No complaints from me, I would buy another one.
Fabulous fan, easy to put together, plug it in and wow it is strong, attractive and easy on the eye