Aldi TENS Machines

24 questions from our users

Navelia Brita Water filt
Navelia Brita Water filtasked
Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

Can I get replacement pads for my tens machine

Sandra bartley
Sandra bartleyasked
Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

Can i buy replacement pads?
the originals are wearing out

Andrew P.
Andrew P.asked
TENS Machines

Where can I get spare electrode pads from?

Andrew P.
Andrew P.asked
TENS Machines

Where do I get spare electrode pads from?

Can I still buy this machine in Aldi in Hervey bay

What do you do when the screen freezes

Lynne
Lynneasked
Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

Are we able to buy new cables that attach to the tens pads. One of ours has stopped working.

Greg
Gregasked
TENS Machines

How aften can you use it?

Michelle H.asked
Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

Hi there, I bought the tens machine yesterday and can't get it to work properly. The display screen allows me to navigate through some of the programs however I am unable to increase the intensity, it goes up to 4 but then back to 0, on all programs, even after changing the batteries. Also there is no real section in the instructions about the extension leads, I gather one is - and one is + but does it matter which channel it goes in? I tested it on a few programs and the timer worked, but felt nothing.
It's obviously a dud but of course when asked if I wanted the receipt I said no :0

Change the batteries
The batteries come with it not charged
When I changed them the machine started working properly
I got mine yesterday had the same problem

MATT S.

It's doesn't matter what plug goes where

Diezel N.
Diezel N.asked
TENS Machines

I can’t work out how to get the machine to work. The instructions manual seems vague. Is there a video online that will show me ? Step by step maybe.

Change the battery
I had the same problem
It's working now

Jack C.
Jack C.

Thanks for the advice. I bought one too and finding it difficult to get it working. Then further into the instructions, one of the flashing symbols indicate new batteries required.

Tina O.
Tina O.asked

EBay has them

Francine K.asked
TENS Machines

Any one have the instructions for the tens machine from Aldi

Diane
Diane

Probably would have. I don't need the book so could send it to you.

Francine K.

thanks That would be great if you could.

Found this online: https://www.greaterconceptsbydesign.com/files/129074732.pdf

Chris C.asked
Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

Can you use rechargeable batteries? What is the longest number of minutes it will run for? Thanks.

Not happy Jan!

The manual says not to use rechargeable batteries. I tried some and they do work, but due to the lower voltage they have a lower intensity. At the highest setting (9) with rechargeables, it felt like about a 5 or 6 setting with alkalines.
Alkalines supposedly last for 2 weeks at 30 min/day on medium setting.

Chris C.

Can it be left on all day or does it turn itself off every 30 mins or so?

Not happy Jan!

Most of the program modes are set to 30 minutes, but in manual mode it can be set for up to 100 minutes.
Nothing stopping you from just switching it back on when the time is up, but why would you need it on all day?
You'd chew through the batteries pretty quickly too.

Anders N.
Anders N.asked
TENS Machines

I purchased a onset tens/ems (WL2405F) machine & only now have tried to use it after a couple of years, it sets & adjusts Ok but then nothing, how does it acitvate ?

DiDiDi
DiDiDiasked
TENS Machines

I bought a tens machine years ago from aldi and it was fabulous. Unfortunately it no longer works and I would like to buy another one, could you please let me know if you will have them again in store and when will that be?

Matt W.
Matt W.

Coming up on the 30th of Jan...

Beth M.
Beth M.asked
TENS Machines

Aldi is selling the Wellness Plus TENS/EMS and massage device. I bought it wanting to use it during labour but it says not to in the manual. I thought that’s what tens machines are for. Has anyone used it during labour? Is it safe?

Joss K.
Joss K.

I bought it to use in labour too and only now reading in the manual that it says not to? Whats the issue with this ? I thought thats what they are used for ?

JACOB
JACOBasked
TENS Machines

Does it have an inbuilt lithium battery and how long the charge last ?

Maridat
Maridat

No lithium battery. It uses a 9 Volt Battery. Not sure how long battery lasts as I use it on mum whenever she needs it.

rumj
rumj

Mine used 3x AAA batteries. Last for a long time

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Aldi TENS Machines