6Aldi TENS Machines

Aldi TENS Machines Questions & Answers

Starseed S.
Starseed S. · Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

When in massage mode am I supposed to feel anything ? Vibration or something ?
Cheers

patsy s.
patsy s. · Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

Hi I have a Wellness Plus TENS machine and I can only feel the electricity around one pad, they are placed above and below my knee. Is there a video that is comprehensive?
I have used TENS before and remember feeling sensation at both electrodes.
Patsy.

Wendy D. · TENS Machines

Can I please have simple step by step “turn on” instructions?

Wendy D.

I have been around & around the instructions, so frustrating!! Can’t you give us simple instructions?

ALDI   DM

Hi Wendy, Thanks for your enquiry.

Is the model number of your Tens Machine 3IN1TENS? If so, here is the instructions:
Press the [ ON/OFF/M ] button to turn on the device. The LCD screen will
illuminate. It will start in standby mode.

Should you have any further queries, you can also contact us at 1300 886 649 and one of our call centre representatives will assist you.

Wendy D.

The model number is TEN603.
I can turn it on but Thankyou.
I meant a QuickStart, step guide to :- tens, wrist, time & strength.
Thankyou

Margaret M.
Margaret M. · TENS Machines

My daughter bought me a tens machine from Aldi in Cranbourne (Victoria). On opening it today, it is missing the adhesive pads. Could you please tell me how I can obtain these. Thankyou

Monnie Pennie
Monnie Pennie · TENS Machines

Is there somewhere that we could purchase the pads when the stop working? Purchased the ViSAGE TENS, EMS and Massage Device few days ago from ALDI in Sydney. Just want to know where to get replacement pads when I need them. Or are they just to be used until they stop working/sticking?

Jett G.
Jett G.

You can get the replacement pads cheaply from Temu!

Judy · TENS Machines

We have just purchased a Visage TENS ENS MASSGE machine from Aldi. After spending many hours wading through the not too helpful instructions, we are up and running. My husband wants to use the TENS feature for his lower back. We are trying to find at what intensity we should initially set the machine for this function.

susan r.
susan r. · Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

cant get my machine to work press buttons it does nothing regards sue;

ALDI   DM

Hi Susan R. We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble using the 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine.

You can try the following:
• Check and clean the compartment.
• Replace the new battery or install the battery correctly.
• Replace the battery with the right model, or try a different battery

For urgent assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1300 886 649 on Monday to Saturday 8:30 am – 6:00 pm.

Reverend.16
Reverend.16 · TENS Machines

Can I buy a tens machine on line, or, when are you getting them in store again,
cheers Barbara

Paul B.
Paul B. · TENS Machines

Sorry it is a Wellness Plus tens machine

ALDI   DM

Hi Paul, Do you need a manual for 3-in-1 TENS MACHINE Wellness Plus? If so, please send an email to info@tempo.org to get a copy of the manual as we are unable to attach the manual here.

Kind regards,

Paul B.
Paul B. · TENS Machines

Hi need to get a new manual seems we have lost the old one, only used it once but can't remember what how to use it

Kind regards,

daVida d.
daVida d. · Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

Where can I purchase replacement pads?

Paul P
Paul P

You can purchase from ebay, most pads are compatible, just zoom in to check the metal end bits.
I got 20 pair of pads for AUD10.

ALDI   DM

Hi daVida, We have the part available at a total cost of $20.00, which includes postage and handling.

As we do not accept credit card details by email, please give us a call on 1300 886 649 and our Call Centre Representative will take payment and order the part over the phone for you.

Please quote that you need part number: 3IN1TENS-LP (large) or 3IN1TENS-SP (small)

Joel Groth
Joel Groth · Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

Can you tell me what each body part icon frequencies are? For example I need 5 hz

Ron · Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

Does anyone know how to lock the settings? The manual says to press and hold the [B/ key] button but I can’t make this work. Perhaps a second button needs to be pressed simultaneously?

Laura
Laura · TENS Machines

What are the differences between the different programme modes. 01, 02 and U1. I know how to change them but what do the MEAN?

Rosie
Rosie · Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

How to operate the machine for neck pain and lower spine pain

monica f. · Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

Hi - where can I purchase additional pads?

ALDI   DM

Hi Monica, You may purchase additional pads by contacting our After Sales Support on 1300 112 534 on Monday to Saturday 8:30am – 6pm.

3IN1TENS-SP / Small Pad - $5.00
3IN1TENS-LP / Large Pad - $5.00
Postage and Handling Fee $15.00

Rebs
Rebs

Any standard tens pad will do the job. There are heaps on eBay
They all need replacing when they stop sticking correctly
Make sure the pads you buy have the correct connection as there are two types
Press stud
And
2mm pin which is the correct one
I use both with a cable converter

Ron

There are heaps available on ebay at very reasonable prices. Looks for the ones that work with the pin connectors.

barb l.
barb l. · Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

is it just batteries? how long do they last?

ALDI   DM

Hi Barb, The unit's power supply is 4.5 V (3x AAA batteries). If you do need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 112 534 on Monday to Saturday 8:30am – 6pm.

Grant L.
Grant L. · TENS Machines

What is the difference in the programs between P1, P2 and U1? Please dont refer me to page 22 of the booklet as this doesn't explain. This is lacking info for the user.

Totally agree

ALDI   DM

Hi Grant L, Thanks for your inquiry.

Please email us at info@tempo.org and will send you a PDF copy of the Treatment List regarding P1, P2 U1.

ALDI   DM

Hi Judy, Thanks for your inquiry.

David G.
David G. · Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

what are the different programs and why would I select one over another ?

Bec.C
Bec.C · Wellness Plus 3-in-1 TENS/EMS Machine

Can the settings be changed outside of the pre-programmed ones? Could I increase the milliamp in small increments manually?

ALDI   DM

Hi Bec, Thank you for your enquiry. Are you referring to output intensity? If yes, unfortunately it can only be adjusted until 40th level (refer to page 25 of user manual).

Tempo

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

Select a listing for your question
Aldi TENS Machines