Aldi Travel System Capsule

Aldi Travel System Capsule

See the Best Baby Capsules in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mel333

Mel333Goonellabah

Awesome product

This was recommended to me by a friend and has been great , have used it for 2 1/2 years and still using it , would highly recommend it ...Would happily buy the product again if needed. ...very easy to fold and put up ...Very convient with the capsule that matches ...
Cheap , reliable and easy to use ..

Good value!

Overall this seat is a very lightweight capsule with an easy to use harness, the adjuster loosens the harness easily & tightens just as easily too. The blue belt path helps to make installing the capsule into the car easy. Very roomy inside without taking up too much room in the car.
Lightweight, easy ahrness adjuster, easy to install in the car, roomy, good hood coverage, great price, excellent safety rating.
Fabric feels a little cheap, hood is attached to the handle so can be a bit of a pain.

Casey36

Casey36NZ

Suits the kid well

Contemplated between this model and another one my partner suggested. Eventually got the little one to choose and took this one instead. Couldn't be happier! Would I recommend to others? Surely yes and why not. To summarise - lightweight, easy to install, nice hood. Could be a little bit pricy possibly to meet Australia standard.
Lightweigh, made my day!
Depending on type of car you drive, it may be quite huge to fit couple more at back if you have many kids

lisha_gal

lisha_galSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price was exceptional. Easy to use!

After looking at capsules around $250 i am extremely glad we decided to get this Aldi one for $99! The was was unbelieveable! I cannot fault this capsule. It is lightweight, easy to use and stylish. At the end of the day with the rate our little babies grow in my opinion its not worth spending too much money on. It was definately great having a capsule when bub was asleep as i had no worries carrying this around the shops while it slept then i could clip it back into the dock and away we went. I would say this is the best purchase we made when buying our baby stuff. Very satisfied!
Value for money
Clip at the front comes off occasionally