See the Best Turntables / Record Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ALDI

Does what says on box

Have recorded onto PC all our old LP's, Singles & EP's without problems & I will then use Supra to split the tracks. So far no issues other than the website mentioned in the manual appears to be a web host site with no Tevion FAQ's or info!

Modsterman
ModstermanSydney, NSW

Amazing Piece of Art!!!

I have purchased several to convert my cassette tape music and albums and they have worked flawlessfly with USB and SD cards!

I have to convert my collection of old sermons now to place onto an MP3 DVD.

Old cassette tapes might squeal as wheels turn, but the squeal is not recorded onto MP3. Old tapes that are eroding also squeal - but that squeal is recorded.

Albums play and record very cleanly.

I was surprised how powerful cassette tapes recorded - usually you lose bass when converting from tape. The quality from purchased tapes is impressive!
It is rugged, attractive, solid and elegant.
I am recording so fast that I am falling behind on my burning!

Andrew W.
Andrew W.asked
Tevion USB

While playing records they seem to just slow down a little. Does this mean I need a new belt? If so where do I get one? Does the platen lift straight off? It doesn’t seem to and I don’t want to force it.,

Tony M.
Tony M.asked
Fission USB Turntable

What size is the rubber drive belt

Lars
Larsasked
Fission USB Turntable

Does it need a pre amp?

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Turntables

ALDI Fission USB Turntable
  • Discontinued

ALDI Fission USB Turntable

2.3
CategoryTurntables / Record PlayersTurntables / Record PlayersTurntables / Record PlayersTurntables / Record Players
Special Buy Dates
  • 14 Dec 2019
  • 26 Aug 2020
  • 27 Mar 2021
  • 25 Aug 2021
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Release dateDec 2011Dec 2019