Listing monitored by ALDI

62 questions from our users

Frank P
Frank Pasked
Lumina Vacuum Food Sealer (Jan 2015)

Looking for an instruction manual for the Lumina Vacuum Food Sealer

Kym M.
Kym M.asked
Vacuum Food Sealer

I bought the Ambiani Vacuum Sealer however there is a gasket missing. Where can I get the gasket from please?

Ruth Chapman
Ruth Chapmanasked
Vacuum Food Sealer

my vacuum sealer rubber on the top lid is coming off. How do i replace it or put it back on

Kathleen Summersasked
Vacuum Food Sealer

Where can I buy the vacuum food sealer bags

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

I would have thought ALDI

Kathleen Summers

Checked with Aldi at Victor Harbour and Marion shopping centre not available where can I buy them thanks

Kym M.
Kym M.asked
Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (Jun 2016, Jun 2017)

Where can I buy the air hose for the Ambiano Vacuum Vacuum Sealer. I bought it from Aldi 23rd December 2020

Maria M.

Sorry; I've never taken mine apart to see the air hose as going steady.

victor g.
victor g.asked
Lumina Vacuum Food Sealer (Jan 2015)

I have purchased my Lumina food Sealer In 2015 and I am very pleased with it until now it’s not sealing, is there any way you could help me to fix this issue

Maria M.

Sorry: mine is still going strong, so unable to help

Hovelites
Hovelitesasked
Vacuum Food Sealer

What vacuum canisters are compatible with the Ambiano Vacuum Food Sealer?

Bee
Beeasked
Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (Jun 2016, Jun 2017)

After placing bag in proper position, pressing vacuum and seal, it says vacuum and seal is complete but it doesn’t vacuum only seals. Help!!!!

Michelle Therese
Michelle Thereseasked
Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (Jun 2016, Jun 2017)

What Micron are these ambiano vacuum food sealer refills as it is not written anywhere?? And are they suitable for Sous Vide cooking??

PatriciaWalsh
PatriciaWalshasked
Vacuum Food Sealer

where can I get an air hose fitting to go with the sealer as it does not come with one which sucks (pong intended) You don't sell a bicycle without the pedals or tyres so why sell a vacuum sealer without an air hose to get the air out of the bags.

nanrod
nanrodasked
Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (Jun 2016, Jun 2017)

I bought one of these and it doesn't vacuum seal the bags as there is another air hose attachment needed and this is not in the box how do I get one of these

Terry
Terryasked
Vacuum Food Sealer

where can we get the bags and rolls for the vacuum food sealer

kabwemichael

Target and Harvey Norman both have Foodsaver rolls and bags, same price for both, $39 for a pack of 2 rolls. The rolls and bags suit nearly all vacuum sealers, they certainly fit the Aldi one.
But the best way is to look out for the Aldi special buys to come round and buy them then, $20 for a pack of 2. At half price it is worth getting 2 or 3 packs to last until they come back on special buy.

Anne O.asked
Vacuum Food Sealer

I have just practiced sealing my food container and it works perfectly except now I can’t open it, can anyone help please.

kabwemichael

If you have released the locking clips on both sides (they need a good forceful press), it sounds as if some food may have got onto the heat sealing strip and been baked on by the heat. First of all, unplug it and leave for half an hour. If this does not fix it, your only recourse is to force it open carefully.

Anne O.

Thank you so much, it works well now just left it for a longer time. As you said some food on the sealing strip.

William Barker
William Barkerasked
Vacuum Food Sealer

I would like to purchase more of the Ambiano sealer rolls. do Aldi store keep a supply of these roll?

Pete
Peteasked
Ambiano Multifunction Vacuum Food Sealer (Jun 2016, Jun 2017)

Does anyone know if the vacuum canisters (to suit this machine - with the appropriate valve) are available as a seperate item? Thank you in advance.

Matthew G
Matthew Gasked
Ambiano Vacuum Food Sealer (Nov 2019)

Hi, can I purchase the reusable plastic vacuum containers separately? We have one with a cracked lid and find them useful so wanted to get more.
Matt

Lathika Jayawardena
Lathika Jayawardenaasked
Vacuum Food Sealer

Need to get refill rolls, where to get?

CJJ
CJJ

From ALDI.they have more for sale on 26 feb

Alexey

In my experience eBay is the best place for buying them. Much cheaper than from ALDI.

Susan
Susanasked
Vacuum Food Sealer

What type if foam is on lid off sealer

Georgia B.
Georgia B.asked
Vacuum Food Sealer

Where do I get the compatible rolls from

Buy them on eBay.

Around_Here
Around_Here

Why would you not just buy them from Aldi? They seem to always be available

Jo Anne
Jo Anneasked
Ambiano Vacuum Food Sealer (Nov 2019)

I cant get it to vacuum seal. Any help?

Alexey

If you bought the new model, return it to ALDI. It is a faulty design. It does not work properly.

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives

ALDI Vacuum Food Sealer