Aldi Vibration Plate

Aldi Vibration Plate

3.0

Aldi Crane Vibration gone kaput in less than 12 months

I purchased the Crane Vibration from Aldi , paid $199 , less than 12 months , it was showing malfunction , the horizontal function stopped working then it did not turn on power , I contacted After Sales - Distributor , they replied can't replace or repair, they provided me a reference number to bring the item back to Aldi for a refund. But Aldi customer service did not respond to my complaint. The product is faulty and bad quality as it gone kaput right after the warranty time. I am one of unhappy customer and can understand how Normalee felt when Aldi refuse to resolve this matter fairly. Mona

Purchased at ALDI for A$199.00.

Normalee

Normalee

Not working and no backup service or replacement

We enjoyed the Aldi Vibration Plate for 10 months and now it has ceased to operate. Contacted the After Sales Support Company, Action Sports, only to be given a Return Authorisation Number to return it to Aldi and get refund. Action Sports did not even ask what the problem was!! The plate now makes a grinding noise and does not vibrate. Normalee.

QLDZDR

QLDZDRBrisbane

Great Product for the Young and Fit

This vibration plate trainer is a big base unit that will store under a coffee table or bed. Feels strong and durable and the remote control is handy to use because you can step on before starting the machine.
This would be great for a reasonably fit person and does what it claims. Big and small rhythmic vibrations up and down and side to side.

Unfortunately this machine is a bit too advanced for an 85 year old person with balance problems. Even the lowest settings required someone to stand by and steady them.

Good for younger people, but older (85 year olds) need something substantial to hold onto.

Vibration Machines