ALDI Workzone / Ferrex High Pressure Washer 2000W (Sep 2019, Apr 2020, Sep 2020) Questions & Answers

11 questions from our users

Rich D.

Rich D.asked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer 2000W (Sep 2019, Apr 2020, Sep 2020)

Can you get a replacement turbo nozzle for the ferrex pressure washer. The one I got lasted 15 minutes and water started spraying out the side.
Can you repair these or are they a throw away item

Brian McGregor

Brian McGregorasked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer 2000W (Sep 2019, Apr 2020, Sep 2020)

I am trying to find were I can purchase a nozzle for Ferrax High Pressure Washer have searched there Site to no avail

Ray

Rayasked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer
Could you please explain to me what could be the cause of the turbo nozzle malfunctioning? The emitted water jet exits the lance at a fixed angle and is a concentrated source. I have unsuccessfully used the cleaning needle provided, attempting to correct the problem.
Thanks,
Ray

Rudolph

Rudolphasked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer 2000W (Sep 2019, Apr 2020, Sep 2020)

How is cleaning detergent used with ferrex pressure washer

Pete

I have not been able to get the detergent to work consistently. I think that it may be a fault.

nellie
nellie

I have recently purchased a ryobi pressure cleaner with a similar function (for my mum). I was told to avoid using detergent in the machine (even though it has capacity for you to do this (of course when it works) because it can cause corrosion inside. I have just purchased the Ferrex from Aldi - had to return as the turbo attachment was broken but I wont' be using the detergent bottle (I did get a replacement - because in comparison to the Ryobi this one has a number of better features for the same price.

Robert H.

Robert H.asked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer 2000W (Sep 2019, Apr 2020, Sep 2020)

How to assemble back the inner parts of the turbo nozzle? [ferrex pressure washer]
I unintentionally pulled it apart.

CHRIS H

Sorry that won't help, I have not interfered with the nozzle since purchasing, the nozzle (according to the instruction booklet.) , has 2 functions (1) hold the nozzle body, and turn lower part left or right --this will allow either a fan spray, or straight out jet spray, as desired, (2) hold the nozzle body with one hand and grasp another part of the nozzle and "Pull up or down " as if trying to pull it apart. This is impossible as the whole body of the nozzle, is a one piece structure, no means of pulling it up or down... Booklet instructions say,---hold with one hand and pull end of nozzle out to facilitate usage with soap from bottle strapped to the frame of the unit, push nozzle back in, returns it to a water only operation. This cannot be done---no movement np up and down movement at all. A complete one piece unit ! Cheers chris h

Jonathan H.

Jonathan H.asked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer 2000W (Sep 2019, Apr 2020, Sep 2020)

I have this washer and it works perfectly, I must do an outside job for my mother where there is no access to a water source. Can this be used with a barrel of water? I can't find any information on this.

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

Try it and share the result for the benefit of us consumers

Pete

I also don't know for sure. I suspect no!

CHRIS H

Whoever is reading this and these questions and answers, are not taking any notice of the problem I have asked to be solved. My machine has an incorrect nozzle fitted,and I need a correct nozzle to do and "Soap and water " job. Time and time again I have voiced my description of the problem , and all I have over the last 6 months, is looking at other peoples problems---to no avail. Johnathon, I can/t help you with your problem, sorry. Recap:::: no-one is taking 'this' to the supplier of these machines, the assembly and booklet are not aligned with the operating instructions. It is clearly an incorrect nozzle which does not function for the machine to be controlled to pressure clean with the "Soap"Preference. The company must advise me and correct the mistake,, I need a dual function nozzle for this machine, to end this giant stuff up. I did not have grey hair 12 months ago,, but I do now !

Frances Cowdrill

Frances Cowdrillasked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer 2000W (Sep 2019, Apr 2020, Sep 2020)

Can I still buy a pressure washer from Aldi?

Pete

Yes but not that exact model I would think.

CHRIS H

Hello frances, I am a very disgruntled owner of a pressure cleaner purchased from aldi store. "For over 18 months " have sent email upon email to have a problem solved with the item I bought. To no avail.. Management at aldi , polite but do nothing for you only tell you to contact the brand supplier. So aldi wash there hands at any involvement or warranty,-with a problem., and the supplier of the brand, send only waffle to you, and ask you to read reviews and comment ! And avoid any sort of"Warranty" when and wherever they can... Ie: my problem is only an incorrect part fitted to the machine, no-one has acknowledged this from the manufacturer or supplier, so I am left with a new machine which is unable to be used for the job it was purchased for,. My suggestion to you, buy from somewhere that provides a warranty----if its not too late with your decision...Good luck chris h melbourne

Suzi
Suzi

for goodness sake just go to Fair Trading nd lodge a complaint if the problem is so bad. The product must be fit for purpose and if its not you have grounds to get your money refunded.

peterquirk57asked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer 2000W (Sep 2019, Apr 2020, Sep 2020)

Seems like soap dispenser nit dispensing us a common problem. Mine is straight out of the box first use and no soap.. any solutions

Erin
Erin

Hi. We recently bought the pressure cleaner. We can get it to dispense soap but not with a nozzle on it. So it just comes out like a hose not with any pressure. Is that the problem your having?

peterquirk57

yep i spoke to service guys . that is exactly how it works. no soap under high pressure only with scrubber on or no nozzle on end. Kind of defeats the objective a bit. means you have to wash down then power clean afterwards. but it is what it is. thx for reply.

Ange S

Ange Sasked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer 2000W (Sep 2019, Apr 2020, Sep 2020)

Why is the detergent not being dispensed. I am using the correct nozzle.

Merrilyn Grumley

Merrilyn Grumleyasked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer 2000W (Sep 2019, Apr 2020, Sep 2020)

Hi I bought one of these washers it worked great for a while but know it polsates and has little preasure

Matthew B

There could be air in the hose going into the pump, in which case you would run water through first without turning on the motor. However the first time i used mine i realised the model was a dud and took it back for a refund under Aldi's 60 day happiness policy. The pressure was no better than mains water. I emailed the authorised service agent with 3 questions and never got a reply, which speaks volumes about Aldi's quality of selection. They seem to work on the principle that most people are too timid to get their money back.

Thanks for your reply but I have already bled the system of air and it still has little pressure
Regards

John O.

John O.asked

Ferrex High Pressure Washer 2000W (Sep 2019, Apr 2020, Sep 2020)

Hi I have had the pressure washer for just over a year now and love it, but it now has a pin hole in the adjustable swivel head letting water squirt out from the side of the nozzle,is there any were i could buy a replacement head for it

Cheers John
Blackwall Central coast NSW

Matthew B

Try the authorised Aldi service provider as in your Product Manual. Is it the 2000w model?

See all ALDI Pressure Washer questions