Aldinga Home Improvements

Aldinga Home Improvements

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Aldinga Home Improvements

4.9
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
G-P McLaren Vale June 21
G-P McLaren Vale June 21Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A valuable addition to our Retirement Village unit

Aldinga Home Improvements have been open and upfront from the very first meeting, Simon and the staff
have been extremely helpful from the get go, with Council approval, design and have been in contact at all stages of the new gable Verandah we have just had installed, Brett was our installer and a more thorough job would be hard to find, from pulling down the old timber one to installing the brand new one, very thorough, attention to detail and cleaned up as he went, leaving the area clean and tidy, job well done would reccommend AHI to anyone. THANK YOU ALL, for your prompt attention to detail.

Jeff Walter
Jeff WalterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Carport was completed to quality standard expected

Aldinga Home Improvements promptly responded to my concerns with the initial job and after a prompt inspection from their staff quickly rectified the problem to my complete satisfaction. I also appreciated their excellent communication keeping me informed of the progress until completion

HallettCove
HallettCoveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great shed

I needed a shed to put solar panels on. I wanted something a bit different; still just a shed though.
Aldinga Home Improvements worked with me to design and build the shed I wanted.
The high standard or work has been noticed by many of my friends and others who have seen it.
I am very happy with the end result.