Alex Brushcutter Heads

Alex Brushcutter Heads

See the Best Garden Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Alex Brushcutter Heads? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
Tasiturn
TasiturnBurnie, Tasmania

These cutter heads are absolutely top of the class.

I bought and reviewed one of these heads 6 years go. It's been fantastic and I'm now in the process of buying one for a different brand machine.
The website( http://www.alexbrushcutterheads.com/index.htm) gives very clear advice.
In following up details of the new cutters requirements, I phoned and spoke to Jenny Alexander on (02) 9659 1387 who was extremely friendly and helpful.

These products are top of the class.
I can't believe how useless, time-wasting and tangle-prone the mainstream cutter heads are by comparison.

Wake up Stihl, Ryobi et.al

Store LocationOn LIne - sales@alexbrushcutterheads.com
George C
George CSydney, NSW

Transforms a 'Line Trimmer' into a weapon

Store LocationThe first unit from the manufacturer at a Farmers Field Days (Maybe Agquip Gunnedah NSW ) and the second unit online from Alexbrushcutterheads website

Other Garden Shops

Marco P
Marco Pasked

EDIT: I ended up noticing they also had an 1800 number and called them, organizing an order for a Turbo 3 as I type this. (26/05/2019)

Are they still active and selling the replacement heads? I can't find much actionable information/reviews on this, and I have not gotten an email back, so I can't tell 100% if they are operational.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Their website is still valid

Tasiturn
Tasiturnasked

Alex Brushcutter Heads - All of the reviews are extremely enthusiastic about this product and the supplier's service.
Could anyone please help me with the phone or how to contact Alex Brushcutter Heads?
From the reviews, one assumes these heads are only available from the maker but I've been unable to find a direct internet reference or a listing on the white pages.

I bought the Turbo 3 trimmer replacement head and it's really fantastic and a joy to use. The phone number is 1800 180 141, web address is www.alexbrushcutterheads.com

Alex W
Alex W

Look at their website then just go and get one, you won't regret it, they are fantastic and will turn any basic line trimmer into a real beast.