Alex Brushcutter Heads

Alex Brushcutter Heads (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Garden Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Alex Brushcutter Heads? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9

Turbo 3

I spent ages trying to find a replacement spool for my old Stihl petrol trimmer with all sorts of unhelpful advice from "experts". The I discovered Alex Brushcutter Heads. 10 minutes to fit - done. Really solid simple design. Drives 4 lines comfortably and far more efficient than the original.
Pre-sales advice & information from [name removed] to get the right part in response to my dumb questions was first class

Mike Martin
Mike MartinAuckland

At last a trimmer that works!

Other Garden Shops

Matt Hancock
Matt HancockCentral Queensland, QLD

Well worth the cost, don't waste money elsewhere!

Garden Shops

Find out how Alex Brushcutter Heads compares to other Garden Shops

Stainesy24
Stainesy24South East Queensland, QLD

Turbo 3 trimmer head saves the day and the trimmer

David Neale
David NealeBurbage, England

A Revelation ...

Turned a piece of junk into a beautiful line trimmer

My line trimmer (the Ryobi ELT1100A) came with a useless head. I had read that before buying it, and had also read that it would work perfectly with a head from Alex Brushcutter Heads (the Turbo 3). That was true. I love that thing. No more stopping every few minutes to adjust the line.

For more, you can see my experience and full review here.
Solid, reliable, convenient
Doubled the price of my line trimmer, but that's what it takes to get quality

These brush cutter heads are the best thing since sliced bread
We use the thickest cord we can and the guy’s just love them they can get in and do the job and get out with out stuffing around changing the cord. The same go’s for the smaller (home owner) heads as well

Top bit of gear

By the way the Guy who sells them is the Guy who makes them so if there is a problem he is only to glad to help
Simple and easy to use
Simple and easy to replace cord
It just go’s and go’s
NO fiddly parts to stuff about with
Not a thing because of continuing development they have fixed any glitch they mite have had

gem89
gem89

i have using different heads for many years and this latest version is by far the best still not sold on square line though
easy to use robust well made fast change over of line
none since changing to box style thread major improvement on thread locking up after extended use

Other Garden Shops

Marco P
Marco Pasked

EDIT: I ended up noticing they also had an 1800 number and called them, organizing an order for a Turbo 3 as I type this. (26/05/2019)

Are they still active and selling the replacement heads? I can't find much actionable information/reviews on this, and I have not gotten an email back, so I can't tell 100% if they are operational.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Their website is still valid

Tasiturn
Tasiturnasked

Alex Brushcutter Heads - All of the reviews are extremely enthusiastic about this product and the supplier's service.
Could anyone please help me with the phone or how to contact Alex Brushcutter Heads?
From the reviews, one assumes these heads are only available from the maker but I've been unable to find a direct internet reference or a listing on the white pages.

I bought the Turbo 3 trimmer replacement head and it's really fantastic and a joy to use. The phone number is 1800 180 141, web address is www.alexbrushcutterheads.com

Alex W
Alex W

Look at their website then just go and get one, you won't regret it, they are fantastic and will turn any basic line trimmer into a real beast.