Alex Brushcutter Heads

Alex Brushcutter Heads

See the Best Garden Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Alex Brushcutter Heads? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
    Tolemac
    TolemacFar North Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

Marco P
    Marco Pasked

EDIT: I ended up noticing they also had an 1800 number and called them, organizing an order for a Turbo 3 as I type this. (26/05/2019)

Are they still active and selling the replacement heads? I can't find much actionable information/reviews on this, and I have not gotten an email back, so I can't tell 100% if they are operational.

Fired Up
    Fired Up

Their website is still valid

Tasiturn
    Tasiturnasked

Alex Brushcutter Heads - All of the reviews are extremely enthusiastic about this product and the supplier's service.
    Could anyone please help me with the phone or how to contact Alex Brushcutter Heads?
    From the reviews, one assumes these heads are only available from the maker but I've been unable to find a direct internet reference or a listing on the white pages.

I bought the Turbo 3 trimmer replacement head and it's really fantastic and a joy to use. The phone number is 1800 180 141, web address is www.alexbrushcutterheads.com

Alex W
    Alex W

Look at their website then just go and get one, you won't regret it, they are fantastic and will turn any basic line trimmer into a real beast.