Alex Brushcutter Heads

Alex Brushcutter Heads

See the Best Garden Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Alex Brushcutter Heads? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
Tasiturn
TasiturnBurnie, Tasmania

These cutter heads are absolutely top of the class.

I bought and reviewed one of these heads 6 years go. It's been fantastic and I'm now in the process of buying one for a different brand machine.
The website( http://www.alexbrushcutterheads.com/index.htm) gives very clear advice.
In following up details of the new cutters requirements, I phoned and spoke to Jenny Alexander on (02) 9659 1387 who was extremely friendly and helpful.

These products are top of the class.
I can't believe how useless, time-wasting and tangle-prone the mainstream cutter heads are by comparison.

Wake up Stihl, Ryobi et.al

George C
George CSydney, NSW

Transforms a 'Line Trimmer' into a weapon

Dan C
Dan CCairns

Turbo 3 has saved me many hours

I bought the Turbo 3 in May 2015 for my Ryobi, ELT1100A because the original bump feed constantly jammed turning a 1 hour job into a 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hour job. I was going to replace the Ryobi (which my wife bought) but found out about the Turbo. With the Turbo 3 I have had no jamming problems and my whipper snipping takes me just the approx 1 hour that it should - saving me many hours since I bought it. I have been using their 2.7mm Light line which works well for my Ryobi.

Champ 2 the best

This is the second head i have purchased the first being a Champ 5 for my FS 250 Stihl.
I have fitted the Champ 2 to my FS 94 Stihl and could not be happier with the performance of this replacement head, I had tried the Champ 5 on the FS 94 but could only run it with 2 strings as 3 put to much strain on the machine, so I decided to buy the Champ 2.
The only issue I have is I live in NZ and have to buy from Aust.

Turbo3 magic!!

Beautifully engineered, simple but effective design and great value. I have a variety of Stihl heads that are useless, more time being spent replacing lines than cutting edges. My bent shaft Stihl handles double lines no problem and with the Turbo3 I have halved the time it takes to cover my 1,200m2 property.

moggy
moggyPerth, WA

Well Crafted and so simple to use

Being first customer with a Stihl FSA 90 line trimmer, Ian took great care to ensure that I received the correct model. The Champ 2 appears to be well-crafted and if it is anything like the Turbo 3 that I have used for many years on a Ryobi corded trimmer, it will save me a great deal of time and frustration and will outlast the trimmer.

(In my experience Bump feeders have ALWAYS been problematic and the Stihl EasyCut is no exception)

Quality Aussie product.

Delivery was quick, so was fitting the head. Superb simple design, I used to spend more time wrestling with my expensive self feeder than cutting the edges, complete opposite with the Turbo 3, the cord lasts for ages and is quick to change, love it. Highly recommended.

Turbo 3 for Stihl 38

Quick delivery from web order. Fitted with 2.7mm diamond edge line the turbo 3 is a great upgrade (it does need the thicker 2.7mm line to avoid breakoffs).

Rob
Rob

Excellent innovation.

The line feed attachment that came with my trimmer appeared poorly designed. I was referred to the Brushcutter head site by a friend and I couldn't be happier with the new attachment - it took less than 5 minutes to attach and less than a minute to feed and secure the line itself. I have a large section and find I have no need to stop for feeding out more line - I would highly recommend this.

RMS
RMS

Alex Champ 5 Brushcutter Head

I have had the Champ 5 head for over 2 years now. It is great. It goes straight through thick and heavy grass. And black berry -- well it just smashes it up. The thick square line lasts at least 4 times longer than the heaviest line I can buy elsewhere.

jd
jdcessnock

10/10!!!!!!

Vespasian
Vespasian

Saved our string trimmer.

Alex Turbo3 Brushcutter Head - the same cord now lasts 3X longer

I purchased a Turbo3 for my Stihl FS38 bent shaft machine recently. Delivery was super fast considering I live in regional Queensland. I had been using a similar high density plastic head prior and the line would break at the head and need replacement 3-4 times each time I mowed my standard house block. Using line from the very same roll with the Turbo3 head I am now getting 3-4 full mows done before the line wears down and eventually breaks at the head. I'm very happy with the product and have recommended it to several friends.

ronald108
ronald108Sydney, NSW

Champ Jr 2

I purchased the Champ Jr 2 after calling the 1800 number on the website. I was clearly instructed on which product would suite and clear instructions on how to install device. The product came within a day and was amazing I have never used a line trimmer head that works as well and is as strong as this device. I am extremely happy with the product.

Dave M
Dave M

Brilliant - transformed the brushcutter

Marco P
Marco Pasked

EDIT: I ended up noticing they also had an 1800 number and called them, organizing an order for a Turbo 3 as I type this. (26/05/2019)

Are they still active and selling the replacement heads? I can't find much actionable information/reviews on this, and I have not gotten an email back, so I can't tell 100% if they are operational.

Fired Up
Fired Up

Their website is still valid

Tasiturn
Tasiturnasked

Alex Brushcutter Heads - All of the reviews are extremely enthusiastic about this product and the supplier's service.
Could anyone please help me with the phone or how to contact Alex Brushcutter Heads?
From the reviews, one assumes these heads are only available from the maker but I've been unable to find a direct internet reference or a listing on the white pages.

I bought the Turbo 3 trimmer replacement head and it's really fantastic and a joy to use. The phone number is 1800 180 141, web address is www.alexbrushcutterheads.com

Alex W
Alex W

Look at their website then just go and get one, you won't regret it, they are fantastic and will turn any basic line trimmer into a real beast.