Alfa Romeo Giulietta Series 1 Sprint

Alfa Romeo Giulietta Series 1 Sprint (2015-2016)

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Hatchbacks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pretty car but bad customer service

I really like the giulietta. It doesn't disappoint. Very zippy with decent power. Fuel economy is average but I do mostly city driving. Stop start function has delay so I don't use it. Cup holders r tiny and too close together u can only use one. Needs more internal dash lights so you can see where the key whole is. No other real problems.
Customer service on other hand. I bought from Doncaster Alfa and they were great. So patient with all my questions and I got a good deal. But main office call two months into having car to say I needed a recall on my vin plate as it has wrong manufactor info. alfa never arranged it to be done. I called a few times and got no where. Lodged a case so they would look into it and no one responded. Called to find out status of case and got a rude man who talked to my like I was an idiot girl. Didn't get anywhere. I lodged a complaint and no one ever responded. This wasn't ever a dealership. Can't fault the dealership at all. This is main office being so unhelpful and rude. Once it's time to sell this car I won't buy another Alfa only because customer services was the worst I've ever experience and I don't need that treatment in my life from a car manufacturer.

BadgeSprint