Alibaba.com

Alibaba.com

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Alibaba.com? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

Alert Alert ….Damaged goods!!!!!!

Be aware mates, they will take the money and send you the damaged goods. When you report it to them they will keep insisting it’s not faulty. Find a good supplier and stay away from SHENZHEN SIBAITE ELECTRONICS CO. Bloody thieves.

Scammers

Quick to get your money. Never receive product. Have been reported to the cyber crime squad. Don't waste your money on this site

Be very careful when using ALibaba

Online Shops

Find out how Alibaba.com compares to other Online Shops

Terrible dealing with Alibaba.com and supplier

Do not buy from Alibaba.com
They trade assurance is rubbish
And they only favour the supplier.
Supplier admits to poor quality and offered to repair item but when I told him how much to cost to repair they did not want to pay
So I went through Alibaba.com trade assurance for refund
My text messages exchange between me and supplier and photos of evidence meant nothing even after text messages shows supplier admits to it
Alibaba.com rejected my refund
If I could give zero stars I would
Do not deal with Alibaba.com

Pan054
Pan054

Very slow delivery, no delivery at all, price change after purchase

Three out of three buying experiences were negative. One took six weeks to arrive, one changed the price after purchase, and one never arrived even thought I paid extra for expedited shipping.Endless excuses and lies from sellers when asked for an explanation. The last two cases did refund me, and PayPal taking its time to put the refunds back onto my account (may take up to 30 days).
No more Alibaba for me, happy to pay a bit more.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Danger! Danger!! Shenzhen Dreamq Technologydevelopment Danger!!!

Cheree P.
Cheree P.

Steer Clear of Alibaba!

Bill
BillAlice Springs, NT

Scamming, Blackmail, Extortion, Protectionism, Racketeering By Alibaba

Philippa
PhilippaSydney, NSW

Do not buy anything through Alibaba.

Do not buy anything through Alibaba. They will steal your money. I will never purchase anything from them again.

I purchased a dress on Alibaba butbdid not recieve it. They gave me a fake tracking number & link for tracking it. I ordered it in mid Dec 2020 and it was meant to arrive late Jan. I never recieved it so I submitted a dispute within the correct timeframe. Alibaba rejected my dispute & the chatbot is hopeless. I messaged the seller and they contradicted themselves asking to send it after the 26th Feb 2021, then saying they had already sent it around the 20th Feb. They said they'd refund me but haven't. Very disappointed.

Online Shops

The Trade Assurance is a scam and the Dispute Resolution Process is biased

NeilW
NeilWSouthern and Hills, SA

"Trade Assurance" IS A SHAM

"Trade Assurance" is a sham because it failed to ensure our paid order was delivered. We lost over $200 after waiting weeks for resolution and then a refund. We would have preferred the goods, as paid for, but they decided to back the seller seeking to increase the price more than 3 x after we already ordered and PAID! They said they had no stock even though it clearly says "In Stock - Ready To Ship" on the paid sale screenshot. Alibaba's complex dispute handling was also a sham because they ultimately failed to honour their own "Trade Assurance" by not assuring sale honour and delivery. BEWARE!!!!