Aliento

Aliento

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Fitness & Leisure Centres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Absolutely fabulous for women's fitness and health regardless of age.

I have found Aliento to be a most relaxing therapeutic and holistic fitness/gym studio, for women only. Aliento's Shapemaster equipment is designed to assist with purpose Pilates based movements. I thoroughly enjoy my daily workouts as exercising here is energizing and social. I had a reasonable level of fitness but Aliento's fully trained female team members guided me through my journey to a leaner, stronger, more flexible and healthier body. At age 64 I wouldn't have thought this reinvention of myself was possible. You can increase your workout to higher levels with weight bearing equipment, resistance bands, sand weights, balance boards which is endless to whatever degree you decide.
There is a weight loss program available and active social group for Aliento clients. If your checking out fitness centers in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne contact Aliento in Scoresby, they offer a free 60min trial.