Alikafeii Trading Co., Ltd.

Alikafeii Trading Co., Ltd.

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Alikafeii Trading Co., Ltd.? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

No service! Don't buy here!!!

I bought a magnet and rope at this shop. Magnet got lost on first use because of a defect. I wrote a message that I wanted 3 of the 10 euros refunded (for time and a bad rope) and a new magnet. He told me to close the dispute and then he would help me. I didn't close the dispute, but it closed automaticly. They refunded my 3 euros, but they will not send a new magnet. They say 'dispute is closed, end of discussion'.
I am furious that the don not give any service. Now I bought a worthless rope for 7 euro.
Don't buy in this store!!!!

Edmund F.
Edmund F.

Alikafeii Trading Co., Ltd sells sub standard products from China

Alikafeii Trading Co sells electrical tools of pool quality. I purchased a saw from them that did not switch on. It was defective from the start and seller only offered 50% of my money back. this company operates from China and there is nothing you can do about it.

Other Hardware Shops