All Age Car Rentals

All Age Car Rentals (page 2 of 13)

See the Best Car Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great car and great service.

I hired a Proton Sedan for 24 hours. Not only was the car clean and full of fuel but it ran very well. The owner was extremely helpful throughout the day and also when it came to getting my deposit back. He talked me through what I needed to do and everything was sorted within 2 hours of my taking the car back. Would recommend Amil and his services completely.

Kathy

KathyHunter Region, NSW

Car Rental made easy

Good service great car. Easy pick up and return. Will use All Age Car Rentals again. Reliable and bond and payment all dealt with simply. The man in office really nice and a bit of a character.

Vehicle TypeHyundai Accent
Received Booked Vehicle Yes

Great service and great car

Being under 21 both my partner and myself found it difficult to find a place that would hire a car to us but luckily we found this place, the service was amazing and the car was in perfect condition. Thank you for everything!

Really good service. Easy to deal with and hire car

Good customer service. Very friendly and helpful. Bond and other payment was handled well and the vehicle was better then expected and met all our needs. Would recommend and use again.

Received Booked Vehicle No, I received a better vehicle

Great service, easy to rent a car.

Was one of the only places in the Gold Coast that would let under 21s hire a car. Great service and easy to hire from. I would definitely recommend this place.

Isadora zhang

Isadora zhangGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use this company!!! They are scammers!!!!

Shek

ShekSouthwest, VIC

Perfect car rental

The car was clean and very nice! Was very cheap and would 100% come back in future! The customer service was amazing, super nice and helpful. Everything was handled amazing, payments and bond.

Brayden J

Brayden JSouthwest, VIC

This is the best car hire in the gold coast

Was very kind and helped us hire the car, and also returned the car with extra fuel so he gave us a discount for doing too many kms! Great service! Would definitely use this car hire again!

Good Job

Amil was amazing. Only issue was with the email, I didn't get any confirmation email or information on pick up from the airport. However calls were all answered and I was assured that it was all confirmed. The vehicle we booked was sold out however we received an upgrade which was more appropriate for our trip. Great and reliable car and had an incredible air con which was definitely needed in the heat.

Best car hire

Traveling around the beautiful Sunshine Coast with a fantastic car to get us around for a beautiful price thank u very much will be back indeed

All Age Customer ServiceAll Age Car Rentals

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again. On your next trip, please advise us that you are a Repeat Customer in order that you get your loyalty discount at a capped rent.

Gold coast car hire

Customer service was excellent. The bond was handled perfectly. The vehicle chosen was the same when i picked it up. Yes the car met our needs. Will be back for sure.

Ben

BenMelbourne

Great service and attitude

I called on New Years Eve needing a rental car and I received one within an hour. The owner has such a great attitude and completely understands his customers needs and wants, especially considering I was a P plater. I couldn’t recommend this place enough.
Thank you so much Amil and team, couldn’t be happier!

Michael

MichaelBrisbane

This place was great I highly recommend it. The price was great the car was great and the guy was class very nice guy! Not a bad word about it.

Kiwi Traveller

Once again we have used our bi- annual visit to the Gold Coast to rent from our favourite Car Rental company. Car was immediately available ,clean tidy and low mileage our holiday driving effortless and worry free.Location opposite the Convention Centre and rail link so convenient too.

Paris V

Paris VCentral Coast

Life Saver!!!

Fantastic Car Hire

Amazing service and support, Amil found us a car on less than an hour's notice. The car was clean, and in perfect condition.
He looked after us when someone scrapped the car while it was parked, didn't have to pay a thing.
A wonderful expeience, would recommend to anyone!

Great service!

Great and friendly service. The owner is a character:) Very happy with our car and the price. Would recommend for sure! Thankyou !!

All Age Customer ServiceAll Age Car Rentals

No frills, just good friendly service

Needed a car for a few days to attend a wedding. Found this company really helpful, great service and when returning to Broad Beach we would use them again.

Amazing Service

The service at all ages car rental has been incredible. In the beginning we struggled finding a car that will hire out to P platers from Vic and Amil went above and beyond for us to make us feel included and comfortable. Not to mention today we found that someone has side swiped our car whilst it was parked at our hotel, and as to under 25 year olds who had never hired a car before we were so worried about what we would have to pay for the damages that we didn’t cause ourselves. AMIL WAS SUPPORTIVE AND AMAZING! He looked after us and made the whole thing as painless and simple as possible, and we didn’t lose a cent. They say that we aren’t reliable drivers and shouldn’t be trusted as P platers, but boy does Amil change all that. THANK YOU

All Age Customer ServiceAll Age Car Rentals

Fantastic customer service. Car was clean and had no issues. Highly recommended for ages under 25. Great way to visit around the gold coast. Customer was very good. Highly recommended.

Bexasked

Where is my bond!? It has been a year since I rented the car!! Can we involve the police in this??? SO many people are being scammed!

Lynette
Lynette

Made a review after being cheated 2 years ago, 2 years later today, they responded claiming my review is "absolute rubbish". Well why didn't you say so earlier when you could reply to other reviews (rudely) back then? Many of the 5 star reviews are fresh accounts created by them. They're definitely a company that takes full advantage of the young age of many of their customers.

If anyone decides to involve the police do count me in. I still have screenshots to prove my points.

Allison
Allison

Hi, I am not sure if reporting it to the Police will ensure the Owner pays, however we are commencing legal action in a couple of weeks. Did you ever receive your money?

Bex

That's great to hear Allison! And no I didn't.

Boonasked

Please advise when will you refund my bond deposit?Waited almost 2 months since 31 Dec 2016. Your service was wonderful when we first met but why is it so difficult to get back my deposit.

T. Tran

My partner and I recently hired a car from them as well and now we're quiet worried as we are reading these reviews about the bond.
If this is the case, best shot is to hold a dispute with the bank!

Boon

My Australian friend is trying to help me to chase for refund. [Name Removed] promised my friend that he will refund in 5 to 10 working days. This was what [Name Removed] promised me when I last spoken with him in January & afterthat he is uncontactable either by calling or emails. Let's see & wait for another 10 working days. Hopefully these guys are not out there to cheat.

Ohhh I see!
Well I actually gave the company a call and received my bond back as they promised!
So don't stress, your matter will be resolved :)

Jasonasked

Hey! Why is it so hard to get our bond back and how come you guys lied completely about the scuff on the bumper which we didn't do?

Lyd
Lyd

Same problem here! Still waiting a month after!

They submit false reviews on here as well to con people in!
THIEVES!

Jason

Yes - it's outrageous that this guy is still allowed to trade - we put it to the QLD Fair Trading who seem powerless to do anything. This guy is a liar, a conman and a thief - for all who ask - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Nick Lim C K
Nick Lim C K

if only i saw these reviews earlier. Damn. Same problem with me, Telling me that i damaged 2 hub caps of the car only 2 weeks later and that was because i called. They did not tell me a single thing. Sent my complaint to fair trade, fingers crossed.

Get an answer from our members and All Age Car Rentals representatives