All Age Car Rentals

All Age Car Rentals (page 2 of 12)

See the Best Car Hire in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best car hire

Traveling around the beautiful Sunshine Coast with a fantastic car to get us around for a beautiful price thank u very much will be back indeed

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again. On your next trip, please advise us that you are a Repeat Customer in order that you get your loyalty discount at a capped rent.

Gold coast car hire

Customer service was excellent. The bond was handled perfectly. The vehicle chosen was the same when i picked it up. Yes the car met our needs. Will be back for sure.

Great service and attitude

I called on New Years Eve needing a rental car and I received one within an hour. The owner has such a great attitude and completely understands his customers needs and wants, especially considering I was a P plater. I couldn’t recommend this place enough.
Thank you so much Amil and team, couldn’t be happier!

This place was great I highly recommend it. The price was great the car was great and the guy was class very nice guy! Not a bad word about it.

Kiwi Traveller

Once again we have used our bi- annual visit to the Gold Coast to rent from our favourite Car Rental company. Car was immediately available ,clean tidy and low mileage our holiday driving effortless and worry free.Location opposite the Convention Centre and rail link so convenient too.

Life Saver!!!

All Age Car Hire was an absolute life saver, I had to go to the Gold Coast for a last minute trip and was desperate for a car to get around. As I am only 19 and have a provisional 2 license it was practically impossible to find a vehicle that was insured for my demographic. Most if not all of the major car hire companies did not correctly advertise that they would not give someone of my age a vehicle and forced me to call to which I would hit a dead end. At this point I had lost all hope until I come across All Age Car Hire. As a firm believer that companies can tell you have fantastic they are until they go blue in the face, the reviews will always speak louder, so I went on to read them and saw that the rating were higher than most (even major companies). As my trip was last minute I was unable to book the vehicle online so I called, was greeted by a friendly voice and was invited to go in to the car hire to have a chat and get the process started. As I am a person who reads reviews I did have slight doubts which I addressed, they were completely open, honest and cleared all of my concerns. I was able to hire a car, which was cheap on petrol and ran beautifully. Towards my final days I had issues with my accommodation so I had no where to stay. I had worries returning the car as I had an early flight but needed the car the night before so I could go to my last minute Airbnb. As I gave short notice I was unable to drop the vehicle at the Airport, the gentleman who worked there went above and beyond for me offering to start work at 7am and did all of the appropriate paperwork without any issues or stress. He did all of this just so I could have the car for one more day to get somewhere to stay and didn’t have to drag all my luggage around. The whole experience was seamless, all my issues and concerns where lifted, completely affordable, the customer service was fantastic, and the $550 authorisation hold for the hire bond was lifted and available back in my account within a couple of days. I truly cannot thank All Age Car Hire enough. I know this review is complete novel but I am so truly grateful.

Fantastic Car Hire

Amazing service and support, Amil found us a car on less than an hour's notice. The car was clean, and in perfect condition.
He looked after us when someone scrapped the car while it was parked, didn't have to pay a thing.
A wonderful expeience, would recommend to anyone!

Great service!

Great and friendly service. The owner is a character:) Very happy with our car and the price. Would recommend for sure! Thankyou !!

No frills, just good friendly service

Needed a car for a few days to attend a wedding. Found this company really helpful, great service and when returning to Broad Beach we would use them again.

Amazing Service

The service at all ages car rental has been incredible. In the beginning we struggled finding a car that will hire out to P platers from Vic and Amil went above and beyond for us to make us feel included and comfortable. Not to mention today we found that someone has side swiped our car whilst it was parked at our hotel, and as to under 25 year olds who had never hired a car before we were so worried about what we would have to pay for the damages that we didn’t cause ourselves. AMIL WAS SUPPORTIVE AND AMAZING! He looked after us and made the whole thing as painless and simple as possible, and we didn’t lose a cent. They say that we aren’t reliable drivers and shouldn’t be trusted as P platers, but boy does Amil change all that. THANK YOU

Fantastic customer service. Car was clean and had no issues. Highly recommended for ages under 25. Great way to visit around the gold coast. Customer was very good. Highly recommended.

Great location very reliable clean vehicle friendly staff who explained everything well. Will go back next time and would be more than happy to recommend to friends

Exceptional service

Booking done easily over the phone. Amil was always available for queries and the car was at the airport when we touched down. Car was very clean and reliable. Very professional with paperwork and arranging delivery & return of car. Highly recommended.

Amazing service!

Very friendly staff! Answered all my questions and concerns. Was very reassuring being a P plate driver. Would definitely recommend and would hire from them again!

Great service and flexible terms

Amil was fantastic,
As a P plater my girlfriend and I struggled to find a company that would allow us to hire a car. From the minute we walked into All Age Car Rentals, Amil was helpful, welcoming and easy-going, making this experience enjoyable. The car was fantastic and extremely reliable and if we are ever back in the Gold Coast we will be using this service again!

Gotta take what you can get

Only company that would let me drive under 21! Easy to get a car and no the cheapest but I guess there more cost to it for students. But Thankyou for the hire and is happy to help with your concerns

Wouldn’t of had a hire car with out All Age Car Rentals

Arrived in Gold Coast expecting to be able to hire a car from the air port but that wasn’t the case due to our age and being on green Ps
We were told about All age car rentals and called up and organised to come in as they had a car for us, all age car rentals are a really reliable company and when I come back to Gold Coast I will be hiring through them again

Astonishing service

After being let down by another company in the Gold Coast I called all age car hire at about 10 minutes before closing time, I explained exactly what had happened and how another company had left me at the airport stranded without transport or a hire car. I was made very away that they’d wait onsite after hours free of charge to insure I was looked after. The service was astonishingly good, the car was new, low kms and in tip top shape. The man I spoke with and was served by was very good with he’s customer service, and looked after us very well.
On departure I returned the car and took him and nice bottle of wine to say thanks.

Very happy with the service and would recommend 10/10 to anybody visiting the Gold Coast.

Fantastic srrvice

All age car rentals saved the day for us. I am 198 cm tall and after the other car hire place told us that they didn't have our car after all, we went in a taxi to All Age Car Rentals and the owner was a real character. He immediately said that he could help us and even though my legs are very long, he put me in a Nissan Micro which I
could actually drive. We would have been completely stuck otherwise with no transportation. He was fantastic. A great sense of humour and extremely helpful. We will definitely go back to this company next time that we are in the Gold Coast. Linda and Julian

Recommend! Amazing customer service

The staff there was fantastic. I found out they missed my booking when I arrived at the airport. The staff apologised and drove 30mins to the airport to pick me up! Totally pleased. This guy is great to talk to.I think they are the only car rental for under 21 in Gold Goast and they explained everything thoroughly to me. The rate was fair.
The quality of the car was alright which makes our trip easy.

Where is my bond!? It has been a year since I rented the car!! Can we involve the police in this??? SO many people are being scammed!
Made a review after being cheated 2 years ago, 2 years later today, they responded claiming my review is "absolute rubbish". Well why didn't you say so earlier when you could reply to other reviews (rudely) back then? Many of the 5 star reviews are fresh accounts created by them. They're definitely a company that takes full advantage of the young age of many of their customers. If anyone decides to involve the police do count me in. I still have screenshots to prove my points.Hi, I am not sure if reporting it to the Police will ensure the Owner pays, however we are commencing legal action in a couple of weeks. Did you ever receive your money?That's great to hear Allison! And no I didn't.

Please advise when will you refund my bond deposit?Waited almost 2 months since 31 Dec 2016. Your service was wonderful when we first met but why is it so difficult to get back my deposit.
My partner and I recently hired a car from them as well and now we're quiet worried as we are reading these reviews about the bond. If this is the case, best shot is to hold a dispute with the bank!My Australian friend is trying to help me to chase for refund. [Name Removed] promised my friend that he will refund in 5 to 10 working days. This was what [Name Removed] promised me when I last spoken with him in January & afterthat he is uncontactable either by calling or emails. Let's see & wait for another 10 working days. Hopefully these guys are not out there to cheat.Ohhh I see! Well I actually gave the company a call and received my bond back as they promised! So don't stress, your matter will be resolved :)

Hey! Why is it so hard to get our bond back and how come you guys lied completely about the scuff on the bumper which we didn't do?
Same problem here! Still waiting a month after! They submit false reviews on here as well to con people in! THIEVES!Yes - it's outrageous that this guy is still allowed to trade - we put it to the QLD Fair Trading who seem powerless to do anything. This guy is a liar, a conman and a thief - for all who ask - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!if only i saw these reviews earlier. Damn. Same problem with me, Telling me that i damaged 2 hub caps of the car only 2 weeks later and that was because i called. They did not tell me a single thing. Sent my complaint to fair trade, fingers crossed.