All General Whitegoods Service

All General Whitegoods Service (page 2 of 9)

3.9

Just Us

Just UsSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Professionalism

Our most grateful thanks to Jay, the excellent technician representing All General Whitegoods, who came today to inspect and repair our dishwasher. Jay rang us fifteen minutes out to let us know that he was on the way. He was attentive to our reports, and followed through on all possibilities, fixed the machine, and cleaned everything up for us. He was cheerful and courteous at all times. Thank you, Jay, for your time, advice and expertise.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Great review, thank you! Jay is a great technician and will appreciate the positive feedback. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Very Impressed

My LG dishwasher had a broken spray arm And from my first call to LG and All General Whitegoods I have been throughly impressed with their professionalism and courtesy. I was well informed each and every step of the way. No need to chase or sit on the phone for an hour. Very refreshing. Other companies could learn from the customer service of this company. Very much appreciate dealing with them. Thank you.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your fantastic review. I am very glad we were able to resolve the issue quickly. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Just Me

Just Me

Excellent service

Excellent service with reminders of attendance, compliance with timeframe for arrival, 15 minute arrival notice, efficient and pleasant office and service staff, good timeframe from request for service to actual service even when parts were required

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you for the great feedback and 5 star review. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how All General Whitegoods Service compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Great Efficient Service

John was prompt, efficient and effective in getting our repair done, we were notified well and it was great of him to fit us in with a very short time frame. the work was completed quickly and the parts were on hand and installed in a very professional manner

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you Andrew for taking the time to write your review. John will appreciate the feedback. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Al Gi

Al GiSydney

AGW appliance repairs ,Authorized repairer for LG

I could not be happier with this company, AGW @Wetherill Park.They were prompt , sent me sms messages to tell me approximate time they would fix my LG washing machine which was still under warranty.They are a authorized repairer for several brands , i do recommend them.Very quick and clean and professional. Unlike Jaxson who LG sent first time , avoid Jaxson @ Arndell Park, they have no idea.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you so much for the great review. Glad to know we were able to resolve the issue quickly for you. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Great overall service

A pleasure dealing with a company that can provide a quick turn around as All General Whitegoods Service have. Quick to respond, good communication, completed the job quickly and efficiently. Thank you.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you for the 5 star review Sarah. Nice to hear we are providing the customer service we are aiming for. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Mel

Mel

Fixed oven knob.

Excellent service. The technician Joe was friendly and professional. He completed the job accurately and quickly. We can now use our oven to cook again. Thank you for fixing it!!

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you Mel for taking the time to write us a great review. Joe is an excellent technician. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

MariaSydney, NSW

Awesome job

Kieren called me 30 minutes before attending, worked out the problem, solved the problem and cleaned up as well. He was very kind and helpful, explained what to do next

highly recommend All General Whitegoods

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Dear Maria, thank you for the 5 star review! Glad Kieran was able to resolve the problem for you Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Great service, John. Thank you.

John came out to fix our LG fridge today, he knew what the problem was immediately and fixed it quickly. Left me with some general maintenance advice for the future as well. Doorbell was busted, thank you for ringing me twice and not leaving. Was nice to my dog too. John, you were fantastic. Thank you.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm sure John will recognise your name :) Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Appliance Repair Services

Perfect service booking and tradesmen

Excellent service booking staff and service men. I have been using AGW for
different repairs for my GE fridge. All service men have been very professional and did a great repair job. My last service call was organised to replace the faulty defrost thermostat. Mat did the service and the repairs and made me have my fridge back for the weekend. Thanks Mat.

Farnaz

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Dear Farnaz, thank you for your great review. I have passed your feedback onto Matt. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Terry Brennan

Terry BrennanSydney, NSW

Gas Cooktop Service

Joe was very efficient and courteous in servicing our cooktop and the job was finished very quickly.
The response by AGW to look at the problem was very quick and the parts delivered and installed a day or so later.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Glad we were able to resolve the issue quickly for you Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Excellent service

From start to end, this was a very professional service. I was provided with realistic timeframes and was constantly updated. A special thanks to Joe, the technician who has is extremely knowlegeable.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you Quentin. Appreciate the review. I will pass on your thanks to Joe. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

SelinaSydney

2 MONTHS AND WAITING...

My SMEG dryer had its first service call on 11/12/2019. 5 service calls later and we are in Feb and my dryer still does not dry. I have been told they will keep sending a technician out until it is repaired. Two months without a functioning dryer is in my opinion totally unsatisfactory customer service. I expected more.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Dear Selina I am very sorry the dyer in not fixed. Please call me on 87888666 and I will try and resolve for you ASAP. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Cant fault overall service

The service consultant joe was very friendly, on time, prompt with fixing and replacing parts required replacing and also tidyed up prior to leaving by removing broken items and excess packaging. Could not fault in anyway. Thanks joe!

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you Kris for taking the time to place your great review. Joe is an excellent tech and I will pass on your thanks. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

AnneSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Joe was on time, highly professional and helpful. He gave me the right advice and solved my problem. I would recommend Joe to anyone, he is friendly, patient and knowledgeable.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you Anne for the great review. I think Joe recommended Cerapol and Ceraseal to maintain the ceramic glass. If interested we sell both here. Call 87888666 to order. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Anne

He did recommend those products Kerrie, I bought them at Bunnings.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Great, they are good products. I use them on my cooktop

Patto

Patto

Initial phone number mistake but who doesn't do that. Tech Joe personable, efficient and quick. Fixed! Our oven is back. The need for 30 words review is ridiculous. Ridiculous, ridiculous, ridiculous

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you Patto for taking the time to write your review. Appreciate the 5 stars Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

PWM

PWMSydney Surrounds, NSW

GOOD AND PROMPT SERVICE

Your service(and that of your technician,Joe) was most prompt and excellent. Your text messages relating to the anticipated time of the service call were very helpful. I would contact you again if I needed further assistance with our oven.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Dear PWM thank you for your review. The text messages are proving very popular for customers to organise themselves. Regards All General

Quickest repair ever

Joe arrived within the stated time frame and fixed the problem quickly and efficiently. We have no complaints whatsoever. The problem was simple and easily solved so he didn’t charge any labour fee.

Thank you Marjorie for the great review. Regards All General

Gigi

Gigi

Great

Cannot fault the efficiency of your service. Have already recommended your company to friends and family should they need help with their appliances. Thank you for not just telling me I need a new oven, I was dreading it. Keep up the good work!!!

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Dear Gigi, thank you for the great review and the recommendations to your family and friends. Glad we could help. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Belinda

BelindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Efficient, professional service

Joe diagnosed the issue with our oven, ordered the parts and then within days repaired the oven. Our oven is working much better and I am happy with the service.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Dear Belinda, Thank you for your review. Glad we were able to get your oven working quickly and efficiently for you. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

See all All General Whitegoods Service reviews