All General Whitegoods Service

All General Whitegoods Service (page 4 of 9)

3.9

Great Service

Appointment was this afternoon. Joe called in the morning to let me know time slot. Arrived on time and straight to work and fixed quickly and professionally. Thank you AGW

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

You're very welcome Gail. Appreciate your time to write this great review. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Excellent service

After warranty claim for faulty SMEG Dishwasher with The Good Guys Support Concierge the service was allocated to All General Whitegoods. The customer service office was quick to arrange technician Joe to visit my home.
Joe attended to the service and fixed the fault on the same day with no fuss. Joe and front office staff were very professional and pleasant to deal with. They did their best to attend to the service call with minimum delay. Great effort and highly recommend them for you appliance service.
Great thank you to All General Whitegoods team.

Sanjeev

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you Sanjeev for the taking the time to give your great feedback. Glad we were able to resolve the problem quickly for you. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

Good and efficient service!

Called yesterday to book in technician to fix my stove. Appointment was this morning. Joe arrived at the beginning of the appointment window, straight to work and fixed quickly. Thanks

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you Susan for the 5 star review. Glad to hear your appliance was fixed the same day. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how All General Whitegoods Service compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Oven repairs

Joe fixed my oven very quickly and professional,this makes my wife very happy this also makes me very happy ,happy wife happy life 30 words is a lot for a wrap, thanks guys

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Dear Rob Thank you for the great review. I totally agree - happy wife happy life. Joe is a great technician and receives excellent feedback. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Kev

Kev

Top service; best work; best price

We were having a lot of trouble getting someone to install our new Bosch oven. Everyone we rang were either ridiculously overpriced, couldn't come for a couple of weeks, or said they couldn't do it. All General Whitegoods answered immediately, came the next morning, did a perfect job, cleaned up, and charged the fairest price of them all. And the guys were really friendly and cheerful, and even gave us a lesson in how to use the oven. We will use them again.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you Kev for the great feedback. Paul and Jerry are very experienced installers. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Helen

HelenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service.

The stove would not operate because of a faulty switch/dial. AWG was very efficient in scheduling a service person to come and diagnose the issue. Three days later a new part was installed! I received a text message the day before giving me a three hour window for the service. I received another text when the technician, Joe, was 30 minutes away. He was very quick and polite.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Dear Helen, We do specialise in St George and carry a lot of stock. Great that we could get back to fix it quickly for you. Thank you for the great review. Appreciate your time. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Excellent response to complain and service

We needed to have our Bosch Stove top looked at for faulty control panel. Joe, the technician who came to inspect the appliance was very professional and on time. He gave his professional opinion on the reason of the fault and proceeded to arrange for a replacement and the schedule to come back. The length of time our complain was attended to and solve was very efficient.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you Gus. Appreciate the great review. Glad we were able to resolve the problem quickly for you Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Ririn T.

Ririn T.Sydney, NSW

Great service! No hassle and problem solved.

We've got a problem with our stove (the burner didnt worked) and have these guys come to check it.
My first impression was, they were kind, understanding (as I have to drop my kids to school but they were willing to wait for a while) also very professional.
They checked everything quickly and seems know their job very well and did their best to help. They ordered the part straight away on the spot and when the part came, they fixed it very quick in just 15minutes all done and also tidy up the stove.
There was no hassle, they were willing to explain the problem clearly and solved the problem perfectly. I am a very happy customer.
Thank you so much!

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Dear Ririn thank you for the great review. Appreciate you taking the time. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Great Service

Friendly, efficient service, great communication and easy to deal with. Joe was extremely helpful and professional.
When I requested a notification prior to arrival I was given regular updates on arrival time.

Thank you Debbie for the great review. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Fixed our Ilve oven and stove better than I imagined

Joe was punctual and very helpful.
He fixed our oven hinges, gas elements and lights to better than when we first moved into the home (the Ilve oven was used prior to us) I am so glad i called for them to come and have a look. Pans no longer going black and cooking is a breeze!

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Excellent result! Thank you for taking the time to write this great review for Joe and All General Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Joe arrived on time, having texted that he was 15 mins away from our place, and he quickly solved our problem. Would 100% use him again. Also the booking of the job was easy too.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you for the great review. Glad Joe fixed the problem quickly for you. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Charm

CharmSydney, NSW

Excellent!

Joe was excellent! He got on time. He then worked out what was wrong on my oven (Euromaid) within a few mins. Then he done his job really well and quick!

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you Charm Appreciate you taking the time to write us this excellent review. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Good oh

He explained but I dont really wanna say that I have a good idea of how I can fix this problem if it recurring on the appropriate appliance. He came within the advised time window...

What do they apply for injuries at the Denman Pig Races?

Oinkment.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Dear Mr Santleben thank you for the 5 star review and the joke! Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Mattigan

MattiganSydney, NSW

Absolutely atrocious scheduling

Great service from Joe

Joe fixed the problem with our new Smeg BBQ in minutes. He was friendly & knowledgable about the product and also the problem that we had. Also checked our other appliances.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you Michelle for the great review. Joe provides great service to his customers. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

The perfect team

Identified the problem with our oven immediately (user incompetence!) and happened to be on hand when the service request for our dishwasher came through - could not have been better timing. Clearly explained the problem and solution and ensured the equipment was fully operational. and knew in advance what the likely causes were based on experience. Thorough clean up afterwards, thank you so much for such a professional service experience.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Great review thank you Peter. Glad we were able to resolve the issue for you. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Good review

Joe called before time and came early which was great fixed the oven no problems thanks jay was a great assistance thanks jay neat and tidy service was very good

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you Maurz. Joe and Jay appreciate the feedback. Glad we were able to fix your oven from van stock on the day. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

Laraine

LaraineSydney, NSW

These people were so thorough. I was amazed.

The service man was wonderful. He tried so hard to fix my washing machine. Eventually it was decided it was a mechanical problem and they replaced it with a new one.

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Thank you Laraine. Appreciate your excellent review. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

G and L

G and LSydney, NSW

Smeg Rangehood service

We cannot speak highly enough of the outstanding service provided by Joe and Jay on our Smeg rangehood which had developed a fault in the fan switches. A new capacitor and switch panel was required.
From the initial phone call to Smeg our rangehood was repaired within just a few days.
Joe and Jay were most professional. knowledgeable and efficient and arrived promptly within the time frame given to us.
We would without doubt, highly recommend "All General Whitegoods Service" for their excellent customer service.
Gary and Linda
Penrith
NSW

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Dear G and L thank you for your fantastic review. We appreciate your recommendation. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager b

Paul

PaulSydney

Communication was excellent, Jay and Joe arrived on the dot of the commencement of the window. Fixed the problem in 10 mins, were polite and knowledgeable, and left everything as they found it!

Kerrie D.All General Whitegoods Service

Dear Paul thank you for the excellent review. Joe and Jay have many years of experience which enables them to be quick and efficient. Regards Kerrie Operations Manager

See all All General Whitegoods Service reviews