All Mower Spares Online store

All Mower Spares Online store

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lucky64

Lucky64

Excuse after excuse

alan willson

alan willsonHatton vale, queensland

wrong part and blaming me for the mistake

Customer S.All Mower Spares

Order not received and ZERO communication.

Ordered a chainsaw bar and chains on 26th August 2019. No tracking number recieved so I called Camden store 9 days later (4th Sep). They tell me order has to come from WA. Will express post it when it comes in, should have it Friday (6th)... well, here it is, now the 18th Sep.
24 days and still have NOTHING, NO order received, NO tracking no. and ZERO communication. Just tried to call them again, no answer. APPALLING!!

Good afternoon Andy
May I get your order ID from you and I will Investigate that for you?

Longgrass

LonggrassRichmond-Tweed, NSW

where is my product?

I paid for a mower around 2 months ago. Despite 3 phone calls and numerous emails I have received nothing. Although I have been assured somebody would get back to me, I have yet to have been given a delivery date or even an explanation of what is happening. The last person I spoke to promised to get back to me that afternoon, that was 4 days ago.

Good afternoon
May I get your order ID from you and I can assist you further?

Warren L.Mid West, WA

Disgusting communication and false adverting

I purchased a ride on mower plastic guard as advertised online .Paid promptly and Paid extra for overnight delivery . After the 1st week waiting I tried to ring (goes to message bank) Then I started to leave online messages asking to call. Finally received a email stating They will call when they can?? Like how hard is it. Then after numerous Messages I left being the last one stating I am complaining to the ACCC , I received a email stating they have found my part and Waiting for it to arrive . 3 days later it left .Only took 5 days to receive (Noting I paid overnight) .No apologies .I will never purchase from this Business again. Warning to others who purchase online!

Good Morning
We apologise for any issues with your purchase - could I get an order Id from you and I will look in to this issue for you

Warren L.

Now you are interested..I couldnt be bothered

Good Morning
We take these issues seriously and we would like the opportunity to address the issue. If you would like to contact Customer Service on 0246 550916, I can talk to you about that

Scooter3vFar North Queensland, QLD

Poor after payment service

Paid for my part over weeks ago, no return email confirming my order has been sent (still!), no proactive response from them to my emails, over-promise and under-delivering ... no reply to my phone call. I have had to try and contact them instead of them proactively contacting me to keep me informed ... very poor after sales service (so far). I am starting to think they don't actually have the part!

Good afternoon
May I get your order ID- so I can look in to this issue for you?

Order#1021680

RJM

RJMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Service Recovery

I did not have the greatest experience with my order. I was originally very angry, but was pleased with how my complaint was received and resolved. Justin the Team Leader at All Mower Spares made things right. He took control of the situation, overnighted my order out to me and refunded the freight costs to compensate me for the inconvenience.

As with anything, circumstances can go wrong. How a business deals with those situations and the steps they take to correct a bad situation say a lot about them. I am happy to recommend All Mower Spares.

J_475281846

J_475281846

Great to have parts for Older rover mower

We took our 4 stroke Rover mower into a repairer to fix as air filter housing was broken and switch to turn mower off, told it couldn't be fix a new mower was going to cost $350.00 to $500.00. A Friend that had use you suggested your website found the parts we needed which were ship fast and Mower now work as brand new

Roger

RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good service and communication

After some feedback from All Mower Spares about the part I needed I ordered it and paid for it. Unfortunately the part had been back ordered from Briggs & Stratton and it was supposed to be a couple of weeks for the part to arrive. It ended up over a month. I think Briggs & Stratton supplier was very slow and All Mower Spares was going through a location change. However, whenever I would write and ask about an update they responded quickly and with what they thought was the time frame. The part (finally) arrived and I was pleased with the communication and apologies from this company. I would recommend them and will use them again. Thanks

Steve F.

Steve F.Hunter Region, NSW

great to find a store that have spares for older machines

the deck chute was priced competitively delivered very quickly fitment dimensions was exactly of old unit cant fault this online store and have phoned on an occasion and found staff to be very knowledgeable and polite

Louise

LouiseSydney, NSW

Needed parts for whipper snipper

Found the item I needed quickly and simply, a pull start cord kit for a Kawasaki whipper snipper, the staff were friendly , and I loved the fast delivery. They had everything I needed , Would recommend them highly.

Ian B.

Ian B.Gippsland, VIC

Good job with old mower part

Blade broke on my Yardman 36 inch. (1990 model, not the usual 38 or a 42.). Took allmowerspares eight days to find it and deliver it in Victoria rural. Brilliant!

Dave Mc.

Dave Mc.South East Queensland, QLD

Good reliable Aussie service

Provided a hard to get genuine part in an efficient manner. Kept me appraised of progress in delivery when there was a delay from factory. They are a real store so you can contact them with any queries. All round efficient, reliable and good value

jenpete

jenpeteMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Australian Owned Company

Great service, I was searching for a special part for my ride on mower, only place I could find it was from America, emailed All Mower Spares, they had the contacts of Australian supplies who they sourced and I had the part within 7 days, price wasn't over the top either.....can't get much better than that.

Donna H.

Donna H.Perth, WA

prompt delivery

This was our first order and we required what appears to be an unusual size chain saw file. All Mower Spares had the items and had them in the mail quick smart. Thank you.

Mark chambers

Mark chambersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Technical advice was excellent. Spare parts perform better than original equipment and easier to load whipper snipper cord. Service was prompt. Goods arrived on time. Able to keep my whipper snipper going despite ryobi being unable to help with spare parts whereas all mower spares found replacement parts

Good Afternoon Mark
Thank you for sharing your experience, it's good to hear that you have been able to finding parts that other places might give up on
We look forward to assisting you with future orders

chicks81rx

chicks81rxHobart, TAS

One stop shop for mowing related parts

Great range and customer service second to none. Can always find the parts I need or enquire and receive prompt advice. Fast and reliable delivery along with vast inventory means getting a vital replacement part is never difficult.

Matthew Lin

Matthew Lin

Reliable mower spare parts provider you ever can find online.

All Mower Spares provides genuine parts and decent services. I always found parts from them via their websites. Very reliable business. I have been buying from them for several years and very satisfied every time.

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Convenient and easy on line service.

Easy to use web site. Very convenient and saved traipsing around Adelaide looking for the part.
Good price.
Quick delivery and good tracking communication.
Correct part delivered.
Twill happily deal with this company again.

Hi Mike

Thanks so much for your kind words
We look forward to assistng you with future orders

Very good service

The order was followed up promptly and although the parts were not in stock I was kept in the loop and delivery was still within the week, with a couple of advisory emails to update the progress. Great service given the parts are probably not commonly required for my MTD mower. The second time I have used this service and very happy both times and will use this company again.