All Shutters & Blinds

All Shutters & Blinds

Brand Manager for All Shutters & Blinds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (11)

Paul
PaulGoulburn Valley, VIC

No Service

Paid $600 deposit 7 weeks ago for new blind, no show no answer their phone, [Name Removed] principal missing, email address cancelled

Cholo E.
Cholo E.Sydney, NSW

Why the Negative reviews here? Here's a happy customer in Sydney!

VERY DISAPPOINTED

Kathryn
KathrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service M.I.A.

Matthew A.
Matthew A.Hunter Region, NSW

Complete lack of customer service

• +4Thumbnail
Ness W
Ness WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use them.

hezzer
hezzerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outside aluminium and indoor wooden shutters

Never Again
Never AgainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible. Pushy salesman, multiple measure ups, late notice cancellations, no communication and poor installation!

Transformed my Home

Yesterday I had my Plantation Shutters installed and I couldn’t be happier with the result, my home looks so modern. The whole process was smooth from my first consultation to the install and I was updated along the way by sms.
I would not hesitate in recommending this company they gave great service and their shutters are beautiful.

Adrianna
AdriannaSydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service, Cannot install blinds, Rude installers - Stay Away

If your thinking of professional service and receiving your blinds go with another company.
Ordered and paid for blinds in July, accepted the fact it would be a month late due to COVID and boarders but still missing one blind and have a faulty blind. They came to install at home and the poles were coming off the wall and rude people just walked straight into my house without saying who they were as one of them was late. Had to have these fixed by another company because it was a bad installation so they came back and damaged the pillars. Stay away as they dodge calls for those who don't receive all their order.

Linda
Linda

Avoid this company, very quick to take your money but no communication and poor service

Don’t waste your money

Stay right away , it’s been a nightmare dealing with them , job is shonky,they have damaged my brand new wall, brackets have come off the wall, blinds installed incorrectly , blinds are all rippled at the sides - customer service is a 1 out of 10, these blinds were installed 3 months ago and I’m still trying to get the issues resolved. Do yourself a favor and go spend your money elsewhere

Ross W
Ross W

Avoid this company

Unhappy
UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

No stars this company is terrible

This company forgot to order my blinds and it took 4 months to get my blinds then they wouldn’t shut 7 months later I finally have them. Bad bad bad

sam pearceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from this company.

Jerry
Jerryasked

Hi All, we in good faith placed an order early September and was told we would get our blinds four weeks later , it’s now been nearly eight weeks and all we get is excuses and manufacturing defects. We at first couldn’t even get in touch and the only way we got a response was sending an on line sales request. We have now asked for our deposit back but not sure of the outcome. I saw that some persons were going to the QBCC however don’t see them registered, can anyone advise if they have had any success in getting resolutions and what consumer bodies have they contacted .

Kiki L
Kiki Lasked

I have an on going issue with them - they have kept a deposit for an order cancelled - how do I find out an address of head office and the General Manager name ?

sam pearce

My only suggestion is to ring the number you have and don’t say it is you. Maybe you should report them to the ACCC or speak with your local member and ask for their help?

Lyn D.
Lyn D.asked

To all that have been shafted from thes dodgy people have you put in a complaint to QBCC I have just starte mine I’m not going to let these people get away with ripping off more consumers we all need to band together here guys contact me I’ll be with you all on this