All Suburbs Strata Management

All Suburbs Strata Management (page 2 of 3)

D...B..liverpool

excellent company

Hello everyone I want to say that I am personally very happy with all suburbs strata and we never had a bad experienc with them,they are good company, we are over 13 years with them.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Thank you D...B..! We are delighted that you think so highly of us and have taken the time to share it. If you could let me know which if our team is the manager for your plan that would be great so I can pass on the praise. Regards Glenn

D...B..

Yes I can say..Kate is manager and she does professional her job..

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Thank you so much, she will be delighted.

Excellent strata managers

We have been for the past 30 year's with All Suburbs Strata and never had any problems with them. Very very happy with them and they service. I highly recommend this company.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Hi Micky, Thank you very much for your great comments and appreciation. Our team strives to delight our clients and it is great to hear from happy customers such as yourself! Regards Glenn

ratzov

ratzovSydney

Attentive, Professional

Our Strata has been managed by All Suburbs Strata Management since the beginning. Matt from ASSM is proactive, consultative and responsive to Strata matters. He calls back when he says he will. Additionally he has been professional, careful but firm with difficult situations involving tenants, and sought to offer good advice including the options available to the owners in respect of regulations, forward budget, services and accounts.

Behrad

BehradTAREN POINT

Good Service

I have been dealing with All Suburbs since 2014 and in every case they have been responsive and acting promptly.

Always following the rules and providing honest advice on various matters such as bathroom repairs, garage repairs, getting the best quotations, etc.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Thank you Behrad for the great comments, the team are very appreciative of the positive feedback. Regards Glenn

Knowledgeable And Efficient Strata Management

Very happy with our choice of Strata Management; All Suburbs team are polite, courteous and easy to deal with. And always prompt with call backs; we're extremely happy with the Strata Management that ASSM provides since changing from a less than polite and efficient Strata company we had previously.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Jenn, Thank you so much for the feedback, we sincerely appreciate it. I am delighted that you are happy with our service, please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any suggestions to make us better. Regards Glenn@assm.net.au

Julian W

Julian W

Terrific

Great to deal with. Matt from All Suburbs is proactive and efficient in all of our dealings. He also provides great advice when regulatory changes come into play.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Thank you Julian for taking the time to compliment our service, Matt will be delighted with the feedback. Regards Glenn

Best strata

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Thank you so much for your comments Kim, the team really appreciates the feedback and I will definitely pass on that praise to Matt. All feedback helps us better serve you.

djcLEUMEAH

poor service

been with this company for ten years worst company we have ever dealt with showing favouritisim to executive committee members also no action taken against any complaints raised would not recommend this company to any prospective buyers

Awesome company

This company is soo much better then our last was with our last company for over 20 years and nothing got done moved to this company at the beginning of this year and everything that need to be fixed barge Boards painting and child locks have all been done and the company's they sent out were fantastic this is one strata company to be proud of

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Dear SAR, Thank you so much for your kind comments, we really appreciate your support as we strive to delight our clients everyday. Comments like yours make the hard work and dedication worthwhile. Regards Glenn

We've been managed by Karen Luisi for a long time and she continues to give us great friendly and professional service. Would recommend her and All Suburbs Strata to anyone. Regards happy owner

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Our team strives to delight our customers and when we receive feedback like this it is great reward for all the effort. Regard Glenn glenn@assm.net.au

Great company good services.

Where can I start! Great company top helping at any time we need, I really recommend all suburbs strata I would like to special thank my building manager Kate she is very helpful at any time we need something to get done,and all the staff management at the office are really helpful at all times.
So I really appreciated all the work they have been putting for all the residents.
Cheers.
Nabel, Liverpool area.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

NO management at all!!! Exetremely poor service!

I have dealt with this company for close to 10 years now! They never return calls, never reply to e-mails! Never fix problems.
I have been behind in my strata fees due to illness & even though it was voted at the Annual General meeting not to pursue action, they have! Also told me I could pay the fees off ... All these conversations were in front of 3 independent witnesses ... Yet I received a visit from the sherif today, delivering legal papers for court proceedings! I can't afford to pay in a lump sum & now they have added another $1000 because of legal fees!
I have paid my strata fees diligent for 7 years & gotten no service yet as soon as I am behind they move VERY quickly!!
DO NOT USE ALL SUBURBS STRATA!!!!

Unhappy273
Unhappy273
Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

As promised I am more than happy to look into any concerns that you may have, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Worst Strata ever: if only there was zero star selection

Issues never get resolved at all..problems remain problems forever. Fit for nothing managers and staff.. No call backs, no replies to emails, lost hope and faith if our issues ever get resolved..would never refer it to anyone.

Unhappy

Poor service. I once received a $17 fine without a reminder. I did not get the bill in the first place. Never returned my call after promised that they would. Very unhappy.

Not happy

Not happysydney

If I could give 0 stars, I would.

johnkato46

johnkato46AU

Secure Online Access Portal. Great improvement.

I am on the Executive Committee (EC) of a 13 Lot Stratum at Macquarie Fields, NSW. An ASSM employee just walked me through and connected me to ASSM Secure Online Service Portal. This portal allows EC members to view the Owners Corporation account balance and transactions. The portal has a number of other functions that provide detailed information. Previously the EC relied on a hard copy quarterly financial report, which now we can view immediately. We are very satisfied with ASSM approach, service and their timely response on all matters.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Thank you jophnkato46! We really appreciate the feedback and will keep working to enhance our systems and services to you. Regards Glenn

Disatisfied

Disatisfied

Lazy and unprofessional

Over the last 4 years I have experienced consistently poor service.
Liverpool office never call back. Poor phone manners. Poor customer service via phone and email. I want out!
When residents report damage they take too long to get the repairs underway, even when they require immediate attention.
No help with more sensitive matters. Too 'friendly' with executive committee... leads to insufficient action and poor management of my building.

Jan2170

Jan2170Sydney

Really terrible service

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Dear Janardhan, I was happy to be able to fully resolve this issue for you and am glad that you have registered to have your levy notices sent by email. You are more than welcome to contact me anytime if I can be of assistance. Regards Glenn

Andrew T

Andrew TShire

Good people

Our block is located in cronulla and we changed to these people just over 18 months ago because the last manager we were with was not helpful and charged us to get out of bed in the morning. since the change these guys have been great. quick to respond quick to help and don't charge us the world

Bernie

BernieCabramatta

All Suburbs Strata Management

I can only speak from my experiences with All Suburbs. We have been with them for a number of years and have found their service excellent. The last time we had a car smash though our brick fence destroying it, a garden shed and adjoining fence. The damage was substantial. They handled the job with professionalism and promptness. I would like to give a special mention to Henry Nguyen, he was always available, coordinated the work/contractors The job done by the various contractors was excellent.
The professionalism, standard of work and the timely manner for completion.

Anton Buckner

Anton Bucknerasked

It blows my mind how you are still in business?
We live in Fair Water Gardens Estate,
I think we should change the Name of the Estate to Andrew and Igors concentration camp ,
Also the Strata Company name should change to No Suburbs Strata Management !!

Saima Ahmed

Saima Ahmedasked

Hi Planning to buy a property, linked with ASSM. Based on reviews it is apparent to me, when there are some expenditure ASSM is fast and helpful, but when when it is just matter of implementation of law ASSM is slow and hesitant and rude in handling telephone manner. How can I be assured they are great in service?

Hello Saima,

Thank you for the opportunity to provide you a response to your query. As you would understand, reviews can be very useful for the consumer, however often the whole story is not always portrayed. Our office deals with thousands of clients each month and we take pride in the service that we provide to them. Our role as strata managers is to take direction from and assist in enforcing the decisions and rules that the Owners Corporation has determined, in compliance with the laws that govern strata living. At times this does put us in the middle between an individual and the Owners Corporation. You will see that on reviews posted we always respond to a review (Good or Bad) and in circumstances where there is an issue, we will always attempt to resolve the matter as soon as possible. Unfortunately in the majority of circumstances when I respond to a review, I rarely receive a response back nor any further information to assist with rectifying the issue, of which the customer has brought to my attention.

We are a family operated business and we have been operating for over 35 years, we pride ourselves on all aspects of customer service. We are a company that believes in building strong relationships with all of our clients and our business continues to grow on the back of these principles. Owners Corporations make their own choice to employ our services to assist them in administering the strata plan in accordance with the agreement we sign with them. In the event that a rare occurrence occurs where they are not happy, then we work to resolve the issue. I understand that businesses can always state how wonderful they are, but either myself or one of our team are always happy to discuss any concerns over the phone or in person. I hope this assist you.

Regards, Glenn

Get an answer from our members and All Suburbs Strata Management representatives