All Suburbs Strata Management

All Suburbs Strata Management (page 3 of 3)

Jase

JaseLiverpool

Happy with the results!

Thank you All Suburbs Strata for giving our plan confidence in the profession again! They have helped us set a plan for our building and have been realistic in working with us to develop our budgets. They have also represented all owners to chase down the debts of other owners who think we should pay their way. Thanks.
Service and honesty

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Thank you very much for your comments. We really value your feedback and it is great to receive comments like yours as this is what we work towards acheiving each day.

Bella Mia

Bella MiaSydney

Worst strata managers ever

I have never come across strata managers like this. Never return phone calls and are extremely rude. Please do yourself a favour and never hire them as your strata managers. Nothing will get done. Worst communication skills ever known to mankind. They should really re consider their business, seeing as the strata manager is the managing director. This does not set any standards for the rest of their team.

AussieBattlerliverpool

Nasty, Dodgy and money hungry

I had a financial company take over my finances as I had not been working for some time and when they called ASSM on my behalf they refused to pass on the BPAY details so that we could make payments! When told of my financial situation, they threaten to take me to court if I do not make make the payments in full within 9 months. In the end I got the details and have been making payments - but I am getting charged $1000 for outstanding invoices on top of the strata fees... how am I able to catch up?! Oh and they forgot to inform the sheriff that I had gotten into a repayment schedule with them a couple of months ago as well. Well done.

The sooner I sell up and leave the better. Im disgusted at the lack of sympathy.

AussieBattler

You must point out to me where in the act it says that you are allowed to organise for the sheriff to get involved 2 months after arrange a repayment plan with you lot. Is that standard procedure?

FromLiverpool

FromLiverpoolLiverpool

Terrible

Liverpool branch is really bad. Very poor communication with tenants, speaking manner on phone is very bad. Never sends you a reminder if your account is overdue, they just charge it onto the next bill with interest and send you the new bill quarterly. I think they don't do this cos they want you to register to the online website and even charge you there as well. Amounts charged do not justify for the place i live in and is very expensive.

Glenn&Matt B.All Suburbs Strata Management

Poor price, poor service.

Very expensive compare to other companies. Poor Services. Will not recommend to anyone, $600 for absolute nothing. The company should reconsider their business practice and focus on quality services that of value for money rather than just a careless organisation. $600 per quarter is equivalent to that of New high rises apartments with Lifts and Swimming pool, with cameras and sercurity gates. We have no of that, just simple a 6 units blocks with concrete car spaces and nothing to maintain. Definately need to change. Half star service.

Over Pricing, Definately over pricing for Little Services at Poor Customer Services

Nicole32

Nicole32Liverpool

Waste of money and bad service

Sophie P

Sophie PSYDNEY

Excellent service

We were so pleased and satisfied with the assistance from All Suburbs Strata Management. The staff have been very friendly and approachable. We have had excellent communication with our manager and the team are very reliable. Always so helpful and active to resolve any problems we have had. I would highly recommend them.
Good rates, helpful, friendly

On The Ball!

guest888

guest888SYDNEY

terrible service

What a terrible service. Never return your phone call and always had a excuses. i paid $400+/qtr to expect a good and professional service from them but all i get is nothing. For that amount you expect them to clean your property every forthnigthly not monthly and the cleaning job not that good either. Very very dissappointing.

unrealiable, unprofessional and very very expensive

Helpful and Trustworthy

I find the staff willing to listen to what i have to say and are happy to help. Our previous strata company would not even show me a copy of our agreement ... But its our information! All Suburbs has been a great step forward for us and are transparent. They also hold the meetings at our block, we dont have to go to them.
Honest, Diplomatic and Flexible

Anton Buckner

Anton Bucknerasked

It blows my mind how you are still in business?
We live in Fair Water Gardens Estate,
I think we should change the Name of the Estate to Andrew and Igors concentration camp ,
Also the Strata Company name should change to No Suburbs Strata Management !!

Saima Ahmed

Saima Ahmedasked

Hi Planning to buy a property, linked with ASSM. Based on reviews it is apparent to me, when there are some expenditure ASSM is fast and helpful, but when when it is just matter of implementation of law ASSM is slow and hesitant and rude in handling telephone manner. How can I be assured they are great in service?

Hello Saima,

Thank you for the opportunity to provide you a response to your query. As you would understand, reviews can be very useful for the consumer, however often the whole story is not always portrayed. Our office deals with thousands of clients each month and we take pride in the service that we provide to them. Our role as strata managers is to take direction from and assist in enforcing the decisions and rules that the Owners Corporation has determined, in compliance with the laws that govern strata living. At times this does put us in the middle between an individual and the Owners Corporation. You will see that on reviews posted we always respond to a review (Good or Bad) and in circumstances where there is an issue, we will always attempt to resolve the matter as soon as possible. Unfortunately in the majority of circumstances when I respond to a review, I rarely receive a response back nor any further information to assist with rectifying the issue, of which the customer has brought to my attention.

We are a family operated business and we have been operating for over 35 years, we pride ourselves on all aspects of customer service. We are a company that believes in building strong relationships with all of our clients and our business continues to grow on the back of these principles. Owners Corporations make their own choice to employ our services to assist them in administering the strata plan in accordance with the agreement we sign with them. In the event that a rare occurrence occurs where they are not happy, then we work to resolve the issue. I understand that businesses can always state how wonderful they are, but either myself or one of our team are always happy to discuss any concerns over the phone or in person. I hope this assist you.

Regards, Glenn

Get an answer from our members and All Suburbs Strata Management representatives

CategoryStrata & Property Management