ALLBIDS

Easy buying experience

purchased a car on a whim and was surprised how easy it is I won the auction 7:30pm and was greeted the next morning at 9:30am at the warehouse by friendly staff and drove away by 10:00am big thumbs up for me.

Great value scaffolding purchased saved $$$ hundreds.

The moment I arrived at Allbids in Canberra the staff were very helpful. In fact, they went out of their way to add value to my purchase.
The whatehouse is super clean and organised. Drive in, drive out with your car or trailer is just a great initiative. So for people picking up items with a trailer don’t stress with parking.
Thanks guys.

Very good.

Some times the items you are after come thick and fast but once you know the swing it is really good, love it.

Great friendly staff with accurate product description

User friendly, great staff that are always eager to assist . Product description was very accurate. extremely happy with what I purchased for a bargain price

Very user friendly

I find the site very easy to use and the notifications and support is terrific. The staff are very helpful and friendly, excellent auction site

Excellent staff and processes.

Goods were as advertised, process for bidding and collection works very well, staff pleasant and helpful. Well organised business model with good people.

Great tables

I recently bought 3 side tables from Allbids and I can’t tell you how good they are. Really good quality and so inexpensive.

Great bike

Just won an excellent bike on AllBids. Went to pick it up yesterday. Staff were curteous and helpful. Bike was as described, in great condition and my son loves it. This was my first time winning a bid and visiting the warehouse.

Good people to deal with

Recently bid on a car and coincidentally exposed a slight flaw in the bidding system. Communications with them was easy and they acted professionally to resolve my problem, have bid with them again and would do so again. They take pride in their business and carry themselves in a professional manner and I would not hesitate to recommend or deal with them again

fantastic service allbids go out of there way to help me , located in Coffs Harbour

The team at allbids are always happy to help me , I am a remote customer in Coffs Harbour buying high end equipment out of Canberra , they do a great job packing and organising couriers for me..
I cant thank the enough.
With Kindest Regards
Ivan

Always helpful people there.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything - as long as ypou're aware of the limitations of listing pics.
THey usua;lly use a phone.

Any doubts? Ask them!

Highly recommended

Allbids auction process was easy to follow and staff were very helpful. The sideboard I bought was exactly as advertised and I was very happy with the outcome.

Buying and selling.

Each time I have collected goods, we have received good service. The staff are always helpful, polite and efficient.
Great company to deal with. I have no hesitation in recommending AllBids to others.

Easy process to buy and sell

My experience has always been an easy process when i am bidding and when i am collecting items from the warehouse or offsite.

Great to deal with

The auction was a breeze. All bids kept me up to date with my bids and ended up with what I wanted. The pickup was simple and quick.

A robust auction

By the time this online auction was done and dusted so was I! It was great being able to watch the counter bids live as they happened as it added to the auction experience. Great job allbids.

Easy to deal with

I have sold two small consignments of ordinary household furniture via Allbids. [No antiques, nor high-end brands, but good quality nonetheless and all items were clean and in excellent condition.] Both occasions were trouble-free, the communications from the company were always courteous, clear and more than adequate, and the sale money, while definitely not lavish, was a reasonable return on the items and was deposited in my account in less than a week. I will definitely use the services of Allbids again.

A Good Experience

I recently bought some jewellery, and missed out on another more expensive item. It was a good experience. The item photos were good, and gave me a quality inspection. The online interaction was excellent, although my screen filled with black 'outbid' bars that I couldn't remove.

Silver

Very efficient service and staff. Allbids is very close to my home address, so that pickup and payment are very convenient.

A very pleased customer

A great experience the office staff great the guys out in pickup were cheerful and could not have been anymore helpful 10 out 10 guys.It was a pleasure to deal with ALLBIDS

Hello my name is Joanne and I would like to sell a car. Could you please let me know the process? Cheers
Hi Joanne, selling a vehicle with us is extremely simple. All we need is proof of ownership (registration papers). When you bring the vehicle in our Car Manager will have a word with you to gain further knowledge of the vehicle, service history etc. We will provide a detailed description of the vehicle, take photos and list unreserved online. Once the vehicle has been paid for, we transfer funds to your nominated account. To list a car on our platform the fee is $275, payable upfront. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions on 02 62392262.

Similar listings