Great Auction House

I have dealt with AllBids for many years and have never had a problem. Great items that can be bought at low cost. Excellent customer service.

Brendon R.
Brendon R.South-Eastern Region, NSW

What could be easier.

Just so easy and seamless. Their processes are open and transparent. They are an auction house. Abide by 'buyer beware', follow the guidelines, do your research, don't get carried away and you will have a great experience.

Beagle73
Beagle73Mid North Coast, NSW

Great to deal with, perfect description on item .awesome positive staff

I've bought many items from allbids..I've been happy with all my purchases .The staff were very professional and organised .Great to deal with.

Albert Alyta
Albert AlytaLyneham 2602, ACT

ROSS E. SMITHCanberra 2600, ACT

Great to deal with!

ALLBIDS has been and always been a pleasure to deal with this very professional auction house - thank you once again. Ross E. Smith, OAM, JP - Canberra

Kenny
KennyCanberra 2600, ACT

AllBids: Reliable, safe and inspires confidence

I purchased an old French dining table and a pair of antique chairs from AllBids for about $4,000. I found the staff at the Fyshwick showroom to be very helpful and the whole process to be reassuring and inspiring of confidence. This was supported by a very professional website that ran the auction in real-time. Many thanks to the AllBids team in Fyshwick.

Excellent high quality service

The items I bid on were exactly as described and I have never had a problem picking up my articles.

This service is fantastic, no complaints, easy to bid and pick up your items. I have been using this website for years and will continue to do so.

VOLVO CAR

Good auction very pleased with out come picked car up and description of car very good friendly staff thank you

Coota57
Coota57 Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Decanters and hanging pots

Great auctions item's just as listed and in Great condition Definitely will be bidding on more lots as item's come up we need
Thanks again team

Seamless

Easy process both during the online bidding and for the payment and pickup. Staff were friendly and helpful. Will use again.

Snowykid
SnowykidCasey 2913, ACT

Another great auction

A simple transaction by a professional business. Always the same friendly service, excellent communication. Allbids make buying items of interest to me just so easy. Many thanks for a great service

Pip
PipSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great service would definitely recommend these guys to all my friends. Thank you, Pip

I was very happy with the staff and the service and the attitude of the whole team. Again, many thanks.

JWG
JWGMcKellar 2617, ACT

No stress

Easy to register and bid. Put in my maximum bids expecting this would end up being the purchase price, but winning bids came in way under

Warbo
Warboasked

I’m worried about putting up $500 deposit
Has anyone had any trouble getting their deposit back

Sorry I cannot assist as not been in your situation! Ross E. Smith

Rob E.ALLBIDS

Hi Warbo, refunding your deposit is as simple as clicking a button on your transaction history page.

This Refund Deposit button will appear when you have an unused deposit, can be clicked at any time and refund will be processed back to the card used to make the deposit immediately after you click that button.

Please note that depending on the bank, it may take up to 72 hours for the refund to appear in your statement.

Regards,
The ALLBIDS Team

David Q
David Qasked

Is Allbids Australian owned and is it an asx listed company?

Rob E.ALLBIDS

Hi - we are not big enough to be ASX listed - we are a more of a boutique offering. But yes - fully Australian owned, cheers Rob

Tone M.
Tone M.asked

Q1 ) Most if not all excellent reviews are from buyers. Haven't heard seller's reviews: are there any?
Q2 ) Do you handle hi-end objet d'arts, collectibles, limited editions etc ?

Mark
Mark

I sold a bed via allbids and was pretty happy.

Rob E.ALLBIDS

Hi Tone, thanks for your queries, and thanks Mark for your review! Definitely a few reviews from sellers you can find above.

Yes absolutely we do handle high-end Antiques, Art and Collectables. We have experts in house who specialise in the field. You can see our past results on this link https://www.allbids.com.au/sellers/sellwithus. These are featured in our sister site Canberra Antique Auctions https://cbraa.com.au/ which showcases single owner collections, fine art and quality antiques.

Regards, the ALLBIDS team

Get an answer from our members and ALLBIDS representatives

Other Auction Shops