ELVIS

ELVISDunlop 2615, ACT

Experience with Allbids

Service and Sales and the whole experience with Allbids was 100% as it always is.
Staff were friendly and knew their job, making my purchase and receipt of goods easy as could be.

Store LocationFyshwick ACT

Amanda

AmandaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Beautiful Artwork with great service

Bought an artwork from Allbids at Fyshwick- the item was PERFECT (the photos on the website showed it perfectly), and the process was simple and easy. Picking it up the customer service was friendly and very fast. Definitely recommend.

Store LocationFyshwick Allbids

Jim Christie

Jim ChristieIllawarra, NSW

A great facility

Allbids is an excellent place for buying. The site works very well. Payment options are good.

One suggestion is make the 72 hrs for pick up clearer, e.g. inclusive or exclusive of weekends - is it 72 hrs from the time of payment clearance?

Jacquie

JacquieCanberra 2600, ACT

Great place to shop and bag a bargain

I’ve been buying from Allbids for many years, have always been pleased with my purchases and the customer service is excellent. Many and varied things to buy and you can bag a bargain most times. Would recommend them highly.

Store LocationCanberra

Zeb

ZebWanniassa 2903, ACT

Fun bidding at AllBids

We look everyday at what is on offer for auction at ALLBIDS and the hardest part is to stop ourselves buying more stuff! We have been buying with them for 3 years now and have bought loads of great items including cars, furniture, niknaks and more. I love the variety from quirky to useful, antique to new. Staff are lovely and super helpful and I love the range of items for sale. ALLBIDS is a whole lot of fun!

Store LocationFyshwick Store

LINDA

LINDAConder 2906, ACT

Perfect just the sort of things I look for.

Great items. Always great items to bid on. Well profiled and photographed. Very professional. Staff are very efficient and friendly as always. Items are displayed well and easy to view

the end

the endBelconnen 2617, ACT

When you need something different

Great online service, easy surf of there website, & you can find some amazing items, with a good range to pick from, cars, tools, clothing, sporting goods & jewellery, all sorts of stuff, been a bidder for a few years now, & will continue to buy at Allbids’s

Cooringle

CooringleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing auction house!

Have bought some fantastic things from Allbids, everything from gates to restaurant vouchers. Donna and the rest of the staff are always friendly, helpful and highly professional. Can’t wait to bid again soon!

PeteSao

PeteSaoSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Postage and or pick up

I live fare distance from Canberra so my postage is high but I understand that before I buy and bid accordingly, I also have friends in Canberra who will pick up for me and I have had know trouble with All bids storing my purchases.

Store LocationAll Bids Queanbeyan

Easy, every time

I was successful with a bid to purchase a vintage Burmese folding table. I arrived to collect it the next day and from whoa to go it took less than 5 minutes to psy and collect the goods. Excellent service every time. Thank you.

Store LocationAllbids Canberra

vrainbird

vrainbirdCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent service

Allbids has a wide range of Auctions. Their staff are efficient and very helpful. Take a look as each week they have an Auction fot everyone. You can also review all up and coming Auction items.

Store LocationCanberra

horace w

horace wMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Easy.

Very easy web site to use, great customer service at pickup point, products are great, also the kicker is, if you live in Canberra, you can stop off and view the product before bidding!

Stephan1e

Stephan1eYarralumla 2600, ACT

Rare and beautiful

Quality second hand items at fair, if not bargain prices. I love my antique style mirror and high quality crystal vase. These items would be impossible to find new. What joy!

Store LocationFyshwich

Top Site.

Very easy to Buy and Sell with this Auction House, staff are always helpful, respond quickly to queries and products are clearly listed, professionally photographed and well described. I am very satisfied with the service they provide.

Store LocationFyshwick Canberra

Detailed Descriptions

Goods always clearly described. I especially like it when the faults are mentioned. The picture and words let me know exactly what I am buying and the bidding process is very fair.

Badassba

BadassbaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Lots of cheap deals

Always knowledgeable and courteous with all dealing's and easy to talk with any time. have been buying from this Auction site for many years and will continue for many more . Very happy doing so.

Good stuff

I have been able to win numerous lots through Allbids covering a wide variety of products over a number of years and I have had nothing but positive experiences. The goods I have managed to acquire have matched the description(s) depicted on the web site and I think those descriptions have been fair and honest. The staff have always been friendly and ready to assist in any way they can. I was impressed with the layout and cleanliness of the Warehouse when I visited today too. All in all I reckon Allbids is pretty awesome and I recommend them highly.

Store LocationFyshwick Warehouse

Jennifer D'

Jennifer D'Weetangera 2614, ACT

Happy

Over the last few years we have bought several items from AllBids and have been very happy with all of them.I would highly recommend AllBids for interesting auctions and service with a smile.

Vanessa B.

Vanessa B.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Little bargains galore

I am a Return buyer. Really nice friendly helpful staff. I bought a car off them last time. Today The boys managed to cantilever a tv unit into a Holden Commodore sedan - awesome!
Lots of bargains to be had.
Never know what you’re going to find

Deb.

Deb.Belconnen 2615, ACT

Great little car what a bargain.

Found All bids easy to use very helpful and friendly staff . The whole thing went off without any problems and will certainly use .again. Thanks All bids for great service and a great buy. Deb.

Jason

Jasonasked

Do people selling vehicles put a reserve price on them?

Dandi W
Dandi W

Hi Jason,

No, we do not allow reserves. If a seller wants a reserve, we suggest they use a fixed price site. A genuine auction site puts its items to auction and whoever the highest bidder is, pays the full price plus the buyers premium.

Best regards,
ALLBIDS Team

jec051

jec051asked

Hello my name is Jane I would like to purchase a car online from allbids sight unseen. Having a look at the vehicle is tricky considering I am over 500 km's away. I realise if I did make a purchase I would be taking a huge risk and trying to decide if that risk is worth taking or not. Could anyone provide some advice, assistance or experience in purchasing cars from allbids?

Rob E.ALLBIDS

Hi Jane,

We try to describe the vehicles as best we can so you can feel comfortable in your purchase. However we don't own the vehicles nor are we mechanics so we do our best to provide as much information as we can. You are more than welcome to organize a mechanic to come and inspect the vehicle during our open hours, and please make sure you read through the description thoroughly as not to miss any circuital info. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to give us a call on 02 6239 2262 so we can answer them straight away.

Regards,
Allbids Team

Mumma Jo

Mumma Joasked

Hello my name is Joanne and I would like to sell a car. Could you please let me know the process?
Cheers

Rob E.ALLBIDS

Hi Joanne, selling a vehicle with us is extremely simple. All we need is proof of ownership (registration papers). When you bring the vehicle in our Car Manager will have a word with you to gain further knowledge of the vehicle, service history etc. We will provide a detailed description of the vehicle, take photos and list unreserved online. Once the vehicle has been paid for, we transfer funds to your nominated account. To list a car on our platform the fee is $275, payable upfront. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions on 02 62392262.

Get an answer from our members and ALLBIDS representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Auction Shops