Allchlor

Allchlor

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Allchlor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7

Over promise under deliver

This company is deceptive and twice promised me my chorinator would be ready and returned and twice let me down. Meanwhile pool is a week without chorination and going green. If i had known it would be a week would have gone elsewhere. Avoid this company and find someone more honest.

Allchlor 100% Professional

I needed my Jaymac Chlorinator repaired and after having two pool shops tell me that it couldn't be repaired and a new one would cost between $1100 and $1300 I contacted Ray at Allchlor. Ray "said bring it in I'm sure we can repair it". Allchlor repaired my unit that needed a new PC Board and I was told the unit was in very good condition except for the PC Board. For just over $350 I have a perfectly working unit compared to the "false push" by two pool shops that I had to buy a new unit. Right from the first phone call to the follow up contact and the final pick up Allchlor were 100% professional with fantastic service. I would recommend Allchlor to all pool users.

One very happy customer.