Alliance Motor Auctions

Alliance Motor Auctions (page 2 of 3)

NED KELLY

What a bunch of losers NED KELLY is only a choir boy to this lot.
How they still hold their Motor Dealers Licence has me stuffed.
***************************
************ BUYERS BE AWARE *************
***************************

STEVE
STEVE

I hope the 1668 people that reviewed my say keep far enough away from these blood sucking ticks that holds no respect to other people.

Sold me defective car

Purchased a Range Rover sport was told best example he had as I was over west I took his word for it when it arrived at Perth drove it 2000km to port hedland. Took it over pits to get it wa registration told the wheels were too big for car so failed it went to replace wheels found that two wheel studs had broken and they had siliconed the head of the holds back into place, I could have lost the wheel at anytime during my drive to port hedland, was told incorrect wheel size was most probable cause of damage. Reported it to my contact at motor auctions was not interested at all, said car had been inspected by his mechanic so goes too show the quality of the people they have working

Char

CharKingsgrove

Dodgy car dealership

Put a $1000 deposit on a car which we did not receive and the guy wouldn't even give our deposit money back.. Never have I heard of a car dealer that doesn't give your deposit money back. And then he tells me it was part of the agreement which he never gave us an agreement to sign. We didn't even get the car so why is our money getting held back. This has been the worse experience ever. Don't want anyone to go through the same situation that we are going through now. If someone's been in a similar situation would like to know. Thank you.

Good buying

Found a Ford Territory on car sales that suited us. Sales team great did a walk around of car for us over the phone, took pictures and answers questions, no rush and a great service when we are 500km away. When we got there they got the car out and basically left us with it to check over and test drive, no sales patter or pressure. Car was exactly as described and paperwork completed and saw us driving away less than 45 minutes after arriving.
Car has been faultless since then and we are very pleased with our purchase and the service we received, recommend highly.

fantastic company to do business with everyday

bought over 1000 cars from alliance, what a pleasure to do business with. will continue to buy for many many years to come. david and the team are extremely welcoming.

Be wary

Ja b

Ja bBatemans Bay

This is not how you do business these days!

Holding deposits should be refunded in the same timely manner as they are received. It's is not the consumers fault to commute to see a vehicle that is not up to standards. I don't think Allians auctions would wait two weeks for a cheque to arrive in the mail, and hold a vehicle for a potential buyer. These guys should get more serious about business before they see themselves out of business. It is a poor tactic designed to punish a failed deal. It's such a shame that there only excuse is that they are old fashioned and only mail out cheques. Couldn't see them paying there employees weekly by cheque. They will most definitely NOT get my referral or future business. CHANGE YOUR POLICIES AND GET WITH THE TIMES (it's 2017)

Great buy and satisfying car buying experience

We saw a car advertised on car sales.com and it was being sold through Alliance. Apart from the auctions they also have cars for sale at fixed price. We drove down from Maitland and dealt with a wonderful salesman who explained everything to us and pointed out a few scratches on the car we were interested in and showed us a few others he thought we might like. Allowed us to take it for a test drive- as they should - and left us to wander around looking at the cars and to make our decision. No pushy salesman. When we had made our decision he organised our paper work and payment efficiently and we left the property very satisfied with the whole process and very happy with our buy.

Never Again.

Could honestly type an essay to how bad my experience has been with Allian Motor Auctions. - will not recommend them to anyone. I was so keen a car i saw on carsales that i paid a $500 deposit to secure it - as soon as i asked the salesman ([name removed]) some questions about visable haildamage and the build date being 2013 and they were advertising it as 2014 offered to refund me the money straight away and walked off.... worst part is that they refund you by cheque something i wasn't notified at the time of the deposit. When i asked to pick the cheque up instead of it being posted he replied to me 'will see....'

Worst car auction in Sydney

Be aware!! The salesmen have the worst attitude I've ever seen. My car is worth around 10k on the market they told me I would be lucky to get 3k!!! Not sure if they cut deals with other dealerships or what but that is just disgusting & ontop of that they are extremely rude with no customer service whatsoever. Save yourself the time & the trip and find some other auction.

Wolf

Wolfliverpool

Bad unrestricted customers

We call a few time regards a car but the never respect costumers through phone and I think the alliance company need to look after theiir staff and teach them how to respect and talk nicely with castomers. My experience with alliance never happened again and never get back to alliance again. I'll told all people about that crap sales and lie staff.

Disgusting salesman

I put a refundable deposit on what I thought was a great car. The photos were of a different car that they were selling. If I didn't ask for him to send me an email saying I will get my refund back if I'm not happy with the car I definitely wouldn't have. He ignored my calls for days until I contacted fair trade and 5 weeks later finally received my refund.
The salesman is not about the customer but about money. No compassion. No feelings. Do not buy a car from here unless you want to spend the same amount again on repairing it. If you must deal with them- get everything in written proof

Worst staff and customer service

Worst auction ever , worst staff terrible attitude , wouldn't recommend it, paid a lot of fees , they said they would detail the car, I go to pick it up the car wasn't even washed and they lie and say that they had detailed the car..

Stay away from scum bags

One Of The Better Auction Houses In Sydney

Read the reviews and felt compelled to add comment. I've bought about 12 cars (for family and friends) in the last 15 years from Alliance and overall the service and vehicles have been really good. Obviously some buys were better than others and I've mainly purchased following inspection on weekends when you can take the cars around the block at least. I cannot buy a car without driving it. I'm reasonably savvy with cars but I've been assisted by the salesmen (if you ask) who even recommended I not buy certain cars. Alliance seem to turnover their salesmen a bit (just when you get to know them) and it's great to see the old heads during my regular weekend inspections (my therapy). Happy buying.

Mike

Mike

An honest un-biased review.

Easy purchase.

I bought a corolla for my daughter and it was a great all round experience.. The car, the staff and the process was great. Well done team alliance..

Sold me a defective vehicle.

I was sold a defective vehicle, promised a three month warranty that didn't eventuate, treated like I didn't exist after paying for the vehicle. [Name removed] also lied to me about bidder registration fees after the car was advertised on Carsales.com.au. Shady operators - steer clear.

Bought 2 cars and sold mine at Auction.

sam

samQuakers Hill

Happy, friendly and not pushy

We had an easy purchase, expecting the usual pushy sales, but was very comfortable with them. Easy going and happy so far.

A Great Experience

Last weekend I bought a Hyundai i30 for my son from Alliance Auctions, and saved $3000.00 under what the dealers were wanting, very good service and very happy with the car I bought.