Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Visitors Health Cover

Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Visitors Health Cover

Its good cover and had peace of mind. I only used GP once and it was smooth experience.

I wish it could include Remote GP Assistance as well, which would porvide more value

Book AgainYes
Thanks for the review Ankur! Regards, Anthony.

Useless

I was with this insurance last 2 years Its cheap but waste of money, claim process taking ages.... please dont take it .terrible experience tgay saying 72 hrs to process snd giving the answer but thats fake.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateMay 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Hi, I'll be in touch with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Excellent service

Cheap and best for over seas resident , no gap fees to pay. Recommend by friends and I recommend to other friends they all having positive feedback. Good customer service no trouble to claim.

Book AgainYes
Thanks for recommending us Dan! Regards, Anthony.

Great customer service

I bought this for my mum, who visited me for 4 months. Luckily didn't get a chance to use it, but the whole experience of applying online and cancel policy are super easy and quick, I was amazed by the whole customer service system. Definitely will use allianz again for her next visit.

Book AgainYes
Hi Carol, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

Very helpful... and great customer service.

Good value for money. Easy to apply and access. Great assistance from the team. Flexible and supportive. Easy to understand. We will using it more often. Thank you so much

Book AgainYes
Hi, glad to hear you've been happy with our OVHC policy. Regards, Anthony.

Value for money

compared with other providers value for money. Easy to understand forms to coplete and friendly and helpful staff. Claimed few times did not have much problems. Well known amoung medical profession.

Claim DateJune 2018
Claim ApprovedYes
Thanks for the review! Regards, Anthony.

Excellent service and hassel free claim process makes it easy, very convenient to use.

I bought for my mother who has visited us for 6 months. No regret to choose Aalianz over other insurance Co. Wishing Allianz Team to keep their service at best.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim ApprovedYes
Thanks for the review Yatin! Regards, Anthony.

Using for first and last time!!

Don’t get sucked into buying this policy. Firstly, the cover doesn’t start for 48hours from the date you buy policy, secondly the payment is charged upfront and there is no refund on premium if its less then 30 days. Used for first and last time.

Claim DateMay 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Hello Jai, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been happy with our OVHC policy. I'll be in contact in regards to our complaints process. Regards, Anthony

Very good, it covered almost my whole knee surgery, in general quite satisfied!

I can’t complain, in general the claims were quite easy and fast, they covered everything they said they will cover before i claim it. I recommend it and if i need it in the future i would have it again

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Thanks for recommending us Esteban! Regards, Anthony.

Good but not the best

Below are my observations:
1) Setup of policy is easy
2) Never claimed in last 6 month so no idea about claim process (but have seen feedback from others here on this page and seems to have some issues for pre-existing issues)
3) No reminders for renewal / expiry (which is common for others things so not sure why its not available here)
4) No update to member where the policy has changed and so when we go for renewal online its not available
5) Have seen feedback here from others which says on the lines of "thank you for your feedback and will pass on for improvement", but nothing after that publicly here on the feedback website

I will wait for your feedback / update on this site publicly so that others can see how you handle feedbacks.

Claim MadeNo
Hi Hemen, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. We do take note of feedback and I'll pass it on to our product team to look at and review. Regards, Anthony.Hi Anthony, that's great. Would you be able to let me know what are they going to do about it. Thank you.

Overseas health insurance

Purchased the overseas health visitor insurance for 4 weeks visit. Never had to use the insurance but reliablity of Allianz was reassuring. It was recommended by one of my friends and highly recommended.

Book AgainYes
Thanks for recommending us Syed! Regards, Anthony.

Great products and reliable company

My son purchased my plan for my 6 month visit to Australia. We never had to make a claim, but the assurance of having coverage while I was abroad put my concerns aside. He has always used Allianz for his travel insurance needs.

Book AgainYes
Thanks for letting us know Drew! Regards, Anthony.

Important and helpful service

This is almost my 5th time I'm taking insurance with Allianz I've always been happy with the service and ease of dealing with them every time.
Claims process is quite easy as well

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim ApprovedYes
Thanks for the feedback Seetapathi! Regards, Anthony.

highly recommended

Got visitor plus for my mother's visit, was easy to set up and very good value for money. For GP visit went to one of the medical centers listed on website, no out of pocked expenses. Claim was easy to lodge and resolved faster then expected.

Claim DateApril 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Thanks for recommending us Helena! Regards, Anthony.

Excellent Visitor Cover

Being in the insurance industry for the last 16 years. This is the first time we had insurance cover with Allianz Global. The cover was very easy to set up and the price was very reasonable. For now on, we will be using Allianz Global for any OVHC.

Coverage TypeCouple
Book AgainYes
Glad to hear you've been happy with our product! Regards, Anthony.

Good for visitor.

But basic cover Has less benefits and expensive for visitors.
Basic cover should have ATLEAST local GP coverage.
I hope they will add few visit for local GP IN BASIC COVER

Plan CoverageAmbulance Only
Book AgainNo
Hi Ghulam, I'll pass on your feedback to our team. Regards, Anthony.

Excellent service. Quick and easy. Highly recommended.

Excellent service, no fuss. Quick and easy short term insurance. Quick customer service and response. Good communication and fast response to changing cover. Highly recommended for elderly travelers visiting Australia.

Book AgainYes
Hi, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Twice happy

I have take the services twice for my parents...no hassle, affordable and a lot of clinics accept it and you can go literally cashless.one thing to look out for are the time bound exemptions .

Coverage TypeSingle Parent Extension
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateFebruary 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Hi Kaushik, glad to hear you've been happy with us. Regards, Anthony.

good price & services

the policy was good value; it was easy to set up;

I got my parents a year OVHC; very reasonable price, I can get my parents here without paying too much; the services are good; and refund is easy if the service is not used.

Book AgainYes
Hi Jessica, thanks for the feedback - it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

Great and quick service.

Policy had a great value. I have lodged a claim and in process. I got insurance for last two months and i am happy to get it with Alliance global Assistance

Claim MadeYes
Hi Sadaqat, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

See all Allianz Global Assistance reviews