Allianz Roadside Assistance

Allianz Roadside Assistance (page 2 of 4)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Rain K

Rain KSydney, NSW

Lack in Duty of Care! Beware of affiliated brands.

John HSydney, NSW

Awful! Don't waste your time or money!

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi John, I'll be in contact with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Hi Anthony,
Thanks for the note. Everything I’ve said is factual. I’m happy to give you the details of the person I spoke to...I’ll wait to hear from you.

NB. 48 hour waiting period

I recently got car insurance through Allianz. After two weeks of emails with customer service over the fact that their website links to join roadside assistance are broken (still are, I should have read the signs) - I joined up this morning at 9am before a long drive. As luck would have it, I got a flat tire as I arrived back home this evening. I called them up and got “oh your policy comes into effect 48 hours after joining, its in our terms and conditions”. Not a great start. Buyer beware.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello, I'll contact you to discuss further. Regards, Anthony.

Very bad experience

I called the Allainz roadside assistance for my car to get rid of my car over the divider and they said we can't help me and then I asked to discontinue the roadside assistance and they replied they can't refund me as I have paid the roadside assistance for the whole year.
The person said its your wish to call us or not for callout but we wont refund you as well as if you wish you can stop using Allianz Insurance.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello Swapneel - I'll contact you for more information. Regards, Anthony.

Sarah Ludwig

Sarah Ludwig

Customer Service Awful, dishonest and dodgy

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Sarah, thanks for your review - I'll message you with more details. Regards, Anthony

Seef

SeefSydney

Worst service

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi, I;m sorry to hear about this. I'll message you with more details. Regards, Anthony.

WHAT A SHAM - DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS LOT

I was charged a hefty rejoining fee of $200 for the privilege of this company to provide roadside assistance.
Dont waste your money with them, the sevice is CRAP. Do your self a favour and find another provider because this group will take your money and run.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Andy, I'm sorry that you haven't been happy with us. I'll be in contact with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Dave MARMIDALE

I'm a long customer but I'm leaving.

Have been a long term customer but I'm leaving now. They used to send mechanics. Had a call out 6 weeks ago. All he could do was change a tyre, add petrol, or do a jump start. I told him the battery was fine as it was turning over but not catching. He insisted on checking the battery - he sent sparks flying by mistake. Then he gave up and said "Its an 'engine fault' you need a tow". Hopeless - no ability to even analyse. 20 Mins later a passing motorist stopped, spotted a loose wire, tightened it up and I was away.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello Dave, I'm sorry to hear about your experience here - I'll pass it on to our team as we're always looking to improve our product and services. Regards, Anthony.

Dave M

Anthony - quick tip - it's a motor vehicle roadside service - I would suggest you go back to hiring mechanics.

Just want your money and give poor excuses

I renewed my roadside assistance a month ago and last week I brought a new car which came with free roadside assistance. When I called Allianz Roadside Assistance and explained to them why I wanted to cancel my policy they gave me an excuse it was outside the 14 day grace period and would not give me back a refund. I even got put through to a Manager who said the same thing. Very poor customer service!!!! They have kept the money for 11 months of assistance I have paid for. When I read their terms it mentions nothing about a 14 day cooling period!!!
I definitely would not be recommending Allianz roadside assistance to anyone!!

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience. I'll get in touch with you via private message. Regards, Tegan

Couldn't be happier...

Have only joined Allianz recently. Few days after joining, I called them regarding an issue with my car, I was impressed with the warmth and professionalism of the call centre agents, within an hour from logging a case, a Allianz mechanic arrived to assess the car, he concluded within 5 - 10 minutes that it can't be fixed on the spot and needs to be towed to a garage. 5 minutes He left I received a call from their call centre advising me that truck will be around within the hour to tow my car to my preferred car service / mechanic.
I simply couldn't have been happier!!! excellent service and customer service...

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Haith, glad to hear you've been happy with our service! Regards, Anthony.

Dodgy and Misleading!!!!

Beware!!! Do not take out roadside with Allianz they are misleading and very unhelpful. Read the fine print as there towing distances vary from Metro/regional. It took almost a week to speak to a team leader and they didn’t care about me being misled at all. If I could put zero stars I would.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello Mick, I'm sorry to hear you've been unhappy with the service - I'll get in contact with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Disappointing

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello Scott and Josie, I'm sorry to hear about this - I'll pass this on to our team to review. Regards, Anthony.

Geo

GeoWollongong

Horrible experience

Car breaks in m1out of city. Freezing day 4,5hours waiting. Trucks 100km passing us a meters away from our car. Phone signal not good. Car battery died. Flickers on. We called alianz and the drivers many numerous times. Alianz exausted our phones our breath and money and nerves and a six month appointment. Lucky my young kids were not with us. We were mistreated mislead and lied over and over..a pizza guy or a taxi could find us easy. We deserve better.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about this. I'll contact you with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Very poor service before i need a call out

What a joke I joined 27/02/2018 membership number $ 169.00 later ALLPLAT0013607 and 2 phone calls I haven't received any correspondence what so ever....
I will be contacting current affair this week to let them know how poor this company treat there members.
What a disgrace.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello Wayne, I'm sorry to hear about this - I'll pass this onto our team to contact you. Regards, Anthony.

RachelBrisbane

Stole my money

Recently renewed my policy 2 months ago then due to change in circumstances no longer had my car would not offer me a refund- total fraud would not use very unhappy. This is not different to theft

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Rachel - I've been advised by our team that they have been in contact with you in regards to the terms and conditions and that this could be transferred to another vehicle as an option? Regards, Anthony.

Rachel

does not apply when you don't have another vehicle - a refund of the unused portion would have been the ethical outcome

Unable to join them...

My camper-van/minibus is 3.6T, which really isn't that big. Even the highest cover of Allianz roadside assist isn't able to support me. Disappointing. I am now using NRMA as it is my only option. NRMA is expensive, but I am thankful that they are able to support me.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Jacob, I'm sorry that we weren't able help you out in this instance. Regards, Anthony.

Judy

JudyMelbourne

Battery fault and overcharging over and over

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Judy, I'm sorry to hear about this. I'll contact you with more details. Regards, Anthony

TTIOT

TTIOTSydney

Unqualified and will void my warranty

Had someone from Bankstown help me out today. Clearly not a qualified mechanic working on my new VW. My car now requires a security code for the radio and windows no longer work correctly. Advised needed a new battery for a car less than a month old and diagnosed it with a multimeter with all of 20 seconds to do so. Taking this directly to VW to handle. Allianz is still to new in Roadside Assistance, they need to weed out these young people and get some qualified mechanics on the road.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello, thanks for the comment. I'll message you with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Zim

Zimsydney

Rude technician

Called to change my flat tyre; the rude and arrogant technician took off on me since he did not want to do the job.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about this. I'll message you with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Gagan

GaganSunshine

Highly unprofessional

Pls save your money and valuable time by not opting for this service. The tow company (Grari Towing Company) they send is highly unreliable and unprofessional. The amount of phone calls you end up making will leave you frustrated. Better to look at RACV or some where else. I ended up cancelling my policy.

Allianz PartnersAllianz Road Assistance

Hi Gagan, I'm sorry to hear about this. I'll pass your comment on to our team as we're always looking to improve our service. Regards, Anthony.

See all Allianz Roadside Assistance reviews